MLB the Show 19

Michael

Did you know that The Show does change attendance based on standings and day of the week and other factors during the season? That pic might be on Opening Day, or the team could be in the playoffs etc etc. 

Does it really?  Based on in-game standings?

That's pretty cool.

Does the show account for budgeting/trading, etc.?  like a franchise mode?

Green walls ?

not surprised but still damn.

If it makes you feel better, they always always say whatever you see in development pictures, videos, streams are not final [especially ratings] and are subject to change. So they could very easily add in the ballpark changes in April or May.

Also is it me or does JT's face not look that accurate in the photo? Brinson looks good.

If it makes you feel better, they always always say whatever you see in development pictures, videos, streams are not final [especially ratings] and are subject to change. So they could very easily add in the ballpark changes in April or May.

Also is it me or does JT's face not look that accurate in the photo? Brinson looks good.

Yes but the game comes out in March lol so no to April or May. 

Last week they released Jimmie Foxx and Pudge Rodriguez were new legends to the game.

Monday they very quietly announced Cliff Lee as a flashback through the Gamestop Monday video.

Tonight they added in Andruw Jones and Walter Johnson. They're getting a lot of awesome legends. Johnson, Ty Cobb, Christy Mathewson, Willie Mays among others.

Are the legends just like a special mode where you replay big moments in their career or can you use them in a franchise mode?  Can I have pudge on the marlins?

They are useable just like normal current players. They're not on the default current rosters but they can be added in. There's no special mode. Come to think of it, they're just extra players that u can use anyway you want in any mode, they just happen to have better abilites. Provides some nice variety and I like how they've made sure to have each team represented with the legends because if you're a team like the Marlins or Rays it would be easy to be left off when they include greater all time legends but they've got guys like Cliff Floyd in there for us... which sounds silly to say but it's true

They are useable just like normal current players. They're not on the default current rosters but they can be added in. There's no special mode. Come to think of it, they're just extra players that u can use anyway you want in any mode, they just happen to have better abilites. Provides some nice variety and I like how they've made sure to have each team represented with the legends because if you're a team like the Marlins or Rays it would be easy to be left off when they include greater all time legends but they've got guys like Cliff Floyd in there for us... which sounds silly to say but it's true

Yeah, pretty much this. You can use the legends in Franchise Mode if you turn on Legend Free Agents. Of course they're going to come at a premium price.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.