How this team to have a GOOD lineup ASAP ?

They were going to ignore it anyway to be fair. Jeter and company don't like advice from their own employees, I doubt they are taking advice from the media or fans on transactions nor should any team ever.

Tbh I don't think Joe wasn't telling that to the organization as much as telling the fans to cool it with the panicking because the team has their own plan.

arent fish on pace for worst run differential in mlb history?

Only if they double their run differential. Baseball has had a long history and in 1899 the Cleveland Spiders scored 529 runs and gave up 1252 runs (723 run differential). It was so bad, the team folded the next year.

Only if they double their run differential. Baseball has had a long history and in 1899 the Cleveland Spiders scored 529 runs and gave up 1252 runs (723 run differential). It was so bad, the team folded the next year.

I guess you could say they got...

exterminated.

Based on the Marlins pace, they would be 11th worst all time, but the worst since 1899. Keep in mind that we are through 25% of the season. Small sample sizes apply to teams as well as players. Plus you have to keep in mind that new players will be brought up to the big leagues by the end of the year who will likely be better then the team we have right now.

Are spiders in Cleveland worse than spiders elsewhere?

In 1899 they were so bad that they only averaged 145 fans per game. They other teams refused to visit since their cut of the ticket revenue would not cover travel expenses so the Spiders ended up playing most of their games on the road leading to an unbreakable 101 loses on the road.

I can't imagine spiders being worse than that.

Plus you have to keep in mind that new players will be brought up to the big leagues by the end of the year who will likely be better then the team we have right now.

Wrong, the lineup we have now is the lineup the Marlins will have forever which is why this rebuild has already failed.