7/22 at Braves (Exhibition)

2 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

The results disappoint me, should be 100% to 0%

Todd voted.

• Haha 2

I don't know about you guys, but just LOOKING at these two teams over these two exhubition games, the Marlins actually look more well rounded. I think they take this one today, and only lost yesterday because Mattingly was so insistent on using conley.

10 games againat these guys for the year, i can definitely see a 5-5 split or even 6-4 advantage Marlins.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, MerlintheMarlin said:

I don't know about you guys, but just LOOKING at these two teams over these two exhubition games, the Marlins actually look more well rounded. I think they take this one today, and only lost yesterday because Mattingly was so insistent on using conley.

10 games againat these guys for the year, i can definitely see a 5-5 split or even 6-4 advantage Marlins.

I agree with this. The Braves are top heavy with Acuña, Albies and Freeman. But their rotation and the majority of their lineup is kinda meh tbh

3 minutes ago, Vic D said:

I agree with this. The Braves are top heavy with Acuña, Albies and Freeman. But their rotation and the majority of their lineup is kinda meh tbh

They have a good strong lineup, but the only reliable pitcher they have is Soroka. Their rotation behind him is a literal crapshoot.

• SonOfJack locked and unpinned this topic