July, 26th Marlins @ Phillies

3 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Just thinking that tomorrow we'll likely have several roster moves. Guessing Yamamoto, Lavarnway, Alvaraz, and Harrison. 

Out of curiosity, though, why Lavarnway?

Replace Harrison with Brinson probably.

Just now, Erick said:

How did Dugger make the team over Yamamoto?

They said Yamamoto wasn't physically ready so it wasn't so much about performance, he needed more time. Yamamoto on Instagram even pointed this out and said it was on him for not staying ready during the time off. 

2 minutes ago, Michael said:

Out of curiosity, though, why Lavarnway?

Replace Harrison with Brinson probably.

For some reason they started the season with 3 catchers so I figure they still want that. Though with Rodriguez maybe they don't need a 3rd official catcher. 

Just now, SilverBullet said:

For some reason they started the season with 3 catchers so I figure they still want that. Though with Rodriguez maybe they don't need a 3rd official catcher. 

Yeah - they brought up Rodriguez instead, if they were completely set on three catchers, Lavarnway probably would have been the move originally.

We'll find out after the game, I'm sure!

Just now, miamibaseball said:

who do we   have to call up as pitcher if want more pitching arm to miami?

Yamamoto most likely first pitcher up.

1 minute ago, Michael said:

Yeah - they brought up Rodriguez instead, if they were completely set on three catchers, Lavarnway probably would have been the move originally.

We'll find out after the game, I'm sure!

No because they were on the road so the call ups for this series could only be from the taxi squad. These are the new roster rules. 3 man taxi squad per road trip and roster moves can only come from there. 

Just now, SilverBullet said:

No because they were on the road so the call ups for this series could only be from the taxi squad. These are the new roster rules. 3 man taxi squad per road trip and roster moves can only come from there. 

Ohhh, OK. I wasn't aware of that, thanks!