8/21 Marlins at Nationals skid ending game

I was just kidding when I said the skid would end yesterday, I knew it would actually end tonight so here's the thread. Enjoy and you're welcome. No need to thank me but sending cash won't offend me.

Marlins vs Nationals at Nationals Park tonight at 6:05 pm EST

The Nuts will start Patrick Baron Corbin vs a pitcher in a Marlins uniform and Miguel Rojas will be there along with other Marlins players

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said:

any word on who's starting today? It should be sixto if you ask me. We need to try to stop the skid and you have Corbin on the other side of the mound so they need any help they can get.

The fan side of me wants Sixto to start tonight.  The practical side of me thinks he should sit in the dugout for a game or two first, before being put on the mound.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Why do they not start Sierra more?

Looking at the Lineup I was thinking the same shit. How in the hell do you start Brinson over Sierra? This little experiment is getting super old. 

On a side note, they ended up doing what I figured they would do when Alfaro came back (DH him and Catch Cervelli). Obviously at some point he'll transition to the staring role again at which point I'm assuming they'll DH Aguilar and bring Lewin Back up. 

7 minutes ago, cyoung said:

The fan side of me wants Sixto to start tonight.  The practical side of me thinks he should sit in the dugout for a game or two first, before being put on the mound.

Yeah I agree to a certain extent, but the other part of me thinks that some trial by fire might not be bad for him. He doesn't strike me as a "shit his pants on the mound" kind of guy. Idk, I just like seeing the rookies plays lol