8/21 Marlins at Nationals skid ending game

1 minute ago, AeroFishOne said:

Thought same thing but I was thinking BA would come out of his slump

I’ve been picking BA everyday for like a week lol. Now I’ll start picking Miggy and BA will get hot. But I won’t be mad. 

Edited by GuitarPik

Just now, GuitarPik said:

Jeeze Nats fans are gross. I’ve been visiting our opponents subreddits at least one game a series this year and have been super friendly to see how their fans react. I hate the Nats a little more now. 

Any of the comments in the vein of "I hope they get COVID again"? I could see it.

Just ignore em.

1 minute ago, GuitarPik said:

Jeeze Nats fans are gross. I’ve been visiting our opponents subreddits at least one game a series this year and have been super friendly to see how their fans react. I hate the Nats a little more now. 

There’s not much about the Nats I’ve ever liked including their broadcasters, goes all the way back to the Morgan Brawl

Just now, Michael said:

Any of the comments in the vein of "I hope they get COVID again"? I could see it.

Just ignore em.

Nah it wasn’t that bad but they were clearly hostile when I was just being extremely friendly. I definitely won’t be going back there. I’ve already been banned on the Braves and of course Phillies fans were asses. The Mets fans were actually surprisingly very friendly. Orioles too were nice. I’m taking notes lol. 

1 minute ago, GuitarPik said:

Nah it wasn’t that bad but they were clearly hostile when I was just being extremely friendly. I definitely won’t be going back there. I’ve already been banned on the Braves and of course Phillies fans were asses. The Mets fans were actually surprisingly very friendly. Orioles too were nice. I’m taking notes lol. 

That's good to hear on the positive ones.

Why banned on the Braves? lol

1 minute ago, Michael said:

That's good to hear on the positive ones.

Why banned on the Braves? lol

That happened last year. Apparently they said I said “you guys are more sensitive than Acuna.” And they won’t unban me since I didn’t apologize or show remorse. Fuck em. 

2 minutes ago, GuitarPik said:

That happened last year. Apparently they said I said “you guys are more sensitive than Acuna.” And they won’t unban me since I didn’t apologize or show remorse. Fuck em. 

Sucks for them, they're losing a decent individual and/or musical tool for the strumming.

• Haha 1