Marlins Acquire Pop ... (a pitcher)

8 hours ago, marlinsmaniac said:

I’ve actually always been convinced that there is a secret mole on here in the form of someone very close to the team appropriating our discussions and using them for their own gain.

I mean... That Marlins tweet came almost a full 3 hours before the joke was posted here, if I'm reading the timestamps right. And as far as I know, only one member here is from the future...

18 minutes ago, Photo-Realistic Billy said:

I mean... That Marlins tweet came almost a full 3 hours before the joke was posted here, if I'm reading the timestamps right. And as far as I know, only one member here is from the future...

As far as you know, exactly.

9 hours ago, Photo-Realistic Billy said:

Lol nah in this particular case I’m kidding. But if I’m not mistaken we have had some “significant” members of the marlins community join the site. Don’t remember exactly who but I think I’m right 

5 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said:

Lol nah in this particular case I’m kidding. But if I’m not mistaken we have had some “significant” members of the marlins community join the site. Don’t remember exactly who but I think I’m right 

@taiwanmarlin is Jeter, he tries to throw us off the scent but tries too hard.

• Haha 2