Pizza

SonOfJack

5 minutes ago, Iowa said:

They don't travel well unfortunately

Chicago Style on the other hand does wonderfully. I'd highly recommend shipping yourself a Giordano's, Gino's or Lou's. 

I checked Giordano's and damn that is some expensive pizza to ship!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Iowa said:

They don't travel well unfortunately

Chicago Style on the other hand does wonderfully. I'd highly recommend shipping yourself a Giordano's, Gino's or Lou's. 

Dude I’ve shipped a Lou’s and it was great! Lol super expensive And not as good as getting it fresh but still great lol

2 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

Ellio's frozen pizza as a kid was amazing as a quick after school snack. I don't eat it anymore though, so don't worry @Iowa

Anyone ever have it?

Damn I haven't had that in ages. My favorite cheap frozen pizza is still Totino's though. Guilty pleasure. The wife sometimes goes grocery shopping and comes home with two of those bad boys and omg what a lunch, she sure knows how to float my boat!

Just now, SilverBullet said:

Damn I haven't had that in ages. My favorite cheap frozen pizza is still Totino's though. Guilty pleasure. The wife sometimes goes grocery shopping and comes home with two of those bad boys and omg what a lunch, she sure knows how to float my boat!

the league please GIF

1 hour ago, SonOfJack said:

Now you're just fucking with us

Ranch is the best condiment in the world.. and none of this Hidden Valley nonsense

The You betcha guy understands  - "If you don't like ranch on your pizza, you may be a lunatic"

11 minutes ago, Iowa said:

Ranch is the best condiment in the world.. and none of this Hidden Valley nonsense

The You betcha guy understands  - "If you don't like ranch on your pizza, you may be a lunatic"

Apparently Iowa is a whole other country compared to the rest of us in terms of food preferences.

2 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Drinking coffee while eating is pizza is just weird. You're kidding I think... or at least hope.

I was joking.. buuuut dessert pizza could be the exception. Love a good dessert pizza.

I would NOT use ranch on that though.. most likely 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.