Giants Sign Jake McGee

4 minutes ago, Photo-Realistic Billy said:

Because they're a first-class organization with dozens, maybe even hundreds of fans.

Why do they need so many fans? I'm surprised a first class organization doesn't have AC at their offices. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

@el_gmac is Will Ferrell?!

True story... one time Channel 7 news meteorologist Phil Ferro was coming to visit my place of work and I purposely went around telling my coworkers that Will Ferrell was coming and everyone got excited and then when Ferro came people told me "hey it's not Will Ferrell it's Phil Ferro" and I just shrugged and went "oh it sounded like Will Ferrell to me."

11 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

True story... one time Channel 7 news meteorologist Phil Ferro was coming to visit my place of work and I purposely went around telling my coworkers that Will Ferrell was coming and everyone got excited and then when Ferro came people told "hey it's not Will Ferrell it's Phil Ferro" and I just shrugged and went "oh it sounded like Will Ferrell to me."

You are a troll IRL

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Michael said:

Jake McGee but it's actually someone in a mask.

Fake McGee.

I wanted to add a pun; something like “and all four of those guys went swimming at the Lake McGee” or something like that.

So then I did some research to see if Lake McGee was a real place, and the closest I found was a place called McGee Lake in Nova Scotia and a College Football player on USC named Lake McRee. 😂

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

I wanted to add a pun; something like “and all four of those guys went swimming at the Lake McGee” or something like that.

So then I did some research to see if Lake McGee was a real place, and the closest I found was a place called McGee Lake in Nova Scotia and a College Football player on USC named Lake McRee. 😂

That's not how this works!

For goodness' Sake McGee.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

True story... one time Channel 7 news meteorologist Phil Ferro was coming to visit my place of work and I purposely went around telling my coworkers that Will Ferrell was coming and everyone got excited and then when Ferro came people told me "hey it's not Will Ferrell it's Phil Ferro" and I just shrugged and went "oh it sounded like Will Ferrell to me."

I actually would rather meet Phil Ferro to be honest, I could probably have like a 1-2 minute chat with him. Will Ferrell you would probably say hi for like for like 1 second before that one random manager of some random department that tries to act like they’re the CEO or something, would come and be like “come Will, let me show you our new break room, that I decorated.” 😂

• Haha 1