Giants Sign Jake McGee

SonOfJack

9 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

After closing out a game, Jake McGee goes back to the team hotel and takes his clothes off.

Nake McGee.

Jake McGee has some terrible dandruff and leaves or cancels all events early.

Flake McGee.

56 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

I actually would rather meet Phil Ferro to be honest, I could probably have like a 1-2 minute chat with him. Will Ferrell you would probably say hi for like for like 1 second before that one random manager of some random department that tries to act like they’re the CEO or something, would come and be like “come Will, let me show you our new break room, that I decorated.” 😂

I'm not a Will Ferrell fan.  I just don't find him funny at all.  Elf is about the only movie of his that I like.

But who am I to judge, he's made a fortune acting like an idiot lol.

• Like 1

Just now, rmc523 said:

I'm not a Will Ferrell fan.  I just don't find him funny at all.  Elf is about the only movie of his that I like.

You didn't like him in Anchorman?

• Like 1

Just now, SirFishFan said:

But one time he didn’t proofread one of his articles.

Mistake McGee

Jake McGee visits a zoo and observes a small gull that nests in colonies on sea cliffs, having a loud call that resembles its name. He doesn't know what it is called, so he asks and someone responds,

"Kittiwake, McGee."

33 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

He's the best at what he does, but what he does isn't for everyone. That's how I feel about him and I feel like it's the easiest way to sum him up.

And Elf is a great and beautiful movie for more reasons than just him so that's why that movie stands out so much. Anchorman is excellent but it's very much his type of movie and if you don't like him you may not like it.

7 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

Jake McGee visits a zoo and observes a small gull that nests in colonies on sea cliffs, having a loud call that resembles its name. He doesn't know what it is called, so he asks and someone responds,

"Kittiwake, McGee."

On the way to the zoo, he stopped at IHOP for breakfast.

Pancake McGee

• Like 1