4/17 Giants vs. Marlins - 6:10 pm

Just now, CyggyMarlin said:

the goddamn umps this year are terrible

sometimes i wonder if it's because they 're allowed to keep their jobs for pretty much as long as they want and like most humans, their eyesight continually degrades. 

Just now, FishFan95 said:

Sanchez must be wondering why the ump doesn't call 5 inches off the other side.

everytime a pitch hits that side of the plate outside there's a pause and i wait for him to call it a strike...but he doesn't. bizarre K zone today

1 minute ago, CyggyMarlin said:

BA needs a day off

You’ve wrote a few times that you would like to see the Marlins take some of their SS prospects and put them at 3rd base.

Is there any SS in particular you would like to see?

6 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

You’ve wrote a few times that you would like to see the Marlins take some of their SS prospects and put them at 3rd base.

Is there any SS in particular you would like to see?

None are ready yet.... but I wonder if Salas or Cappe might be able to move over to third... our farm system hasn't had a ton of 3B prospects in a while and it shows

And if we don't draft some good 3B prospects in the draft then we need to do something with our surplus of ShortStops

Edited by CyggyMarlin
Just now, CyggyMarlin said:

MLB Network has switched over to the Marlins game in my area... sweeeet... I don't have to watch on mlb.tv / laptop now

Same!!! 🤣🤣🤣 the mlb app is always like 2 pitches behind

• Like 1

In the meantime, I wouldn’t mind seeing Rojas moved to third base, Jazz back to his natural position at SS, and Berti playing every day at 2B, with BA either moved to ATS for a bit, or moved to the bench as backup 3B/OF/C. 😂

Of course, Berti could also take over at third. But I like Jazz at SS compared to 2B.

Well, doesn’t matter, I doubt anyone from the Marlins would consider that above scenario, but it could be a short term solution to get Berti more at bats.

• Like 2
Just now, FishFan95 said:

How did Sandy not get that pitch?

precisely...ump was calling shit 6 inches outside a strike on that side but sandy gets one almost entirely inside the actual zone...

BALL

smdh