Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/18 Marlins at Phillies - 7:05 PM

Featured Replies

Just now, FishFan95 said:

If the run scores here it would be another blown save for Bass.

If only 1 scores here, I’ll take it.

1 minute ago, FishFan95 said:

If the run scores here it would be another blown save for Bass.

Blown save. Hopefully not a loss this time.

Just now, Erick said:

If only 1 scores here, I’ll take it.

You have faith we can actually score another run?

2 minutes ago, hovertical said:

You have faith we can actually score another run?

Idk but I’m not blaming Bass for that “blown save.” He did alright.

Our offense needs to do something.

Better than I excepted but it would have been nice if he could have gotten a groundswell from McCutchen.  I'll take just the one run though.  Now let's make their bullpen pay.

Just now, Rydawg said:

Better than I excepted but it would have been nice if he could have gotten a groundswell from McCutchen.  I'll take just the one run though.  Now let's make their bullpen pay.

Not sure what a groundswell would look like but it sounds dangerous on the baseball diamond

5 minutes ago, hovertical said:

You have faith we can actually score another run?

Against their pen with the top of the order coming up, I like the odds.

Berti needs to be sent down. Damn. Looking at two pitches right down the middle and then flails at trash.

1 minute ago, hovertical said:

Berti needs to be sent down. Damn. Looking at two pitches right down the middle and then flails at trash.

Got on though. Better to be lucky than good.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.