Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/18 Marlins at Phillies - 7:05 PM

Featured Replies

  • Author
3 minutes ago, hovertical said:

Berti needs to be sent down. Damn. Looking at two pitches right down the middle and then flails at trash.

The only problem is who do you call up to replace Berti? If it’s Isan or Devers, that’s not any improvement. I still would take Berti over both those guys, if for nothing else the versatility on the field. And even though Berti is struggling lately, I still feel like he would have the most upside offensively out of all those three guys.

Update:

David Bote with a homer to give the Cubs a 5-3 lead over the Nats.

Edited by FishFan95

2 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

The only problem is who do you call up to replace Berti? If it’s Isan or Devers, that’s not any improvement. I still would take Berti over both those guys, if for nothing else the versatility on the field. And even though Berti is struggling lately, I still feel like he would have the most upside offensively out of all those three guys.

It would be pointless to send Berti down. 

Different story for Cooper. He isn’t preforming close to his ceiling and we have OF depth that is no worse than him. 

Just now, FishFry said:

It would be pointless to send Berti down. 

Different story for Cooper. He isn’t preforming close to his ceiling and we have OF depth that is no worse than him. 

Eh I could see Alvarez coming back up while Berti works on his bat. I think it would be an upgrade at this point considering how awful Berti has been

Severino and Hollandsworth doing their best to jinx Floro again. They’re the worst.

Just now, Erick said:

Severino and Hollandsworth doing their best to jinx Floro again. They’re the worst.

It's a shame they cant tell when people mute their tvs while watching a game

1 minute ago, hovertical said:

Eh I could see Alvarez coming back up while Berti works on his bat. I think it would be an upgrade at this point considering how awful Berti has been

Its basically a push at this point. They must not have any interest in Alvarez though since he hasn’t been called up over the likes of Devers & Isan  

As long as they play Berti very sparingly, I can live with it for his versatility. 

1 minute ago, Erick said:

Great job by Severino and Hollandsworth yet again.

I 100% guarantee you they get that feedback and think it's funny, as in, people literally find them amusing for saying that shit so they keep on doing it

1 minute ago, hovertical said:

I 100% guarantee you they get that feedback and think it's funny, as in, people literally find them amusing for saying that shit so they keep on doing it

They’re both turds, I hope they get fired.

2 minutes ago, el_gmac said:

woman beater Herrera everyone

That was random.  LOL

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.