Rogers named Rookie of the Month (again)

SonOfJack

Just now, SonOfJack said:

Was that part of your 1k merch day or on another day?

No, it was online bc the store doesnt sell authentic ones sewed.... 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ Incredible! This was on May 29, along with the Blue Authentic one with no last name bc you cant customized it.... against MLB policy! Lol smh

• Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, Ema2R said:

No, it was online bc the store doesnt sell authentic ones sewed.... 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ Incredible! This was on May 29, along with the Blue Authentic one with no last name bc you cant customized it.... against MLB policy! Lol smh

Team Store is a disaster since Fanatics took over, Any other team in MLB owns their own store Only the marlins have Fanatics running it 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

That is DUMB

I wanted a jazzy one but since he added a Jr. to his last name.... MLB doesn't let you put a dot on the jersey either... 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️ and since Im gonna pay almost 500 I want the real thing, you get what Im saying rite? 🤣

Screenshot_20210602-134359_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210602-134410_Chrome.jpg

Just now, AeroFishOne said:

Fanatics is a shit stain to society. Every Website is almost a “fanatics experience” now. 

Fanatics have monopolized all the online authentic retailers, they took over MLBShop that used to be their own entity and Lids 

and little by little they will take over the team stores at their park

Just now, el_gmac said:

Fanatics have monopolized all the online authentic retailers, they took over MLBShop that used to be their own entity and Lids 

and little by little they will take over the team stores at their park

Yep it’s a joke. Best hope is finding team issued jerseys on the second hand market. That’s how I got my authentic BA and White Herrara from 2019. Haven’t seen any nikes pop up but that’s not unsurprising since the decided to cut up an ungodly amount of jerseys and pants to make masks last year. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.