6/16 at Cards - 1:15 p.m.

Admin

LB’s swings have really improved this season as well as Devers and Jazz. I don’t know why they keep wanting to send him down. Let him face more pitching, his approach this year is miles ahead than it’s been in the past.

Edited by ZfromCIS

8 minutes ago, Rydawg said:

That was on Marrero.  If you're not chasing, you should be waiting for the throw by the bag.  If not get out of the way.  He was running side by side to the base runner.

I get it, though if Alfaro just throws it to him while they're next to each other, he's out.

Just now, ZfromCIS said:

LB’s swings have really improved this season as well as Devers and Jazz. I don’t know why they keep wanting to send him down. Let him face more pitching, his approach this year is miles ahead than it’s been in the past.

Agreed, Brinson has looked better.  Not great, obviously, but he hasn't been the complete automatic out that he's been in past years, nor is he as bad as some of the others out there *cough cough Isan*

Just now, pollythewog said:

Awful swing Jazz 

Yeah.

1 minute ago, pollythewog said:

Awful swing Jazz 

He's  a rookie.  He'll be fine.  That last swing was better but right at the SS. 

Putting him 4th the other day fucked with his head.  He's been swinging out of his ass again.  I don't think he's gotten a hit since he hit out of the clean spot to open this series.

6 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

I get it, though if Alfaro just throws it to him while they're next to each other, he's out.

Agreed, Brinson has looked better.  Not great, obviously, but he hasn't been the complete automatic out that he's been in past years, nor is he as bad as some of the others out there *cough cough Isan*

Yeah.

I took a medial year like this for Adam Jones to figure it out offensively as well and there’s a lot of similarities to LB and Adam.