8/3 vs Mets - 7 PM

Admin

1 minute ago, FishFan95 said:

What's with the fake throw with no other runners besides McNeil? If you are gonna gun it, that is the spot to do it. Not like he would get the runner, but the Marlins could throw the ball into the dugout and it wouldn't matter in that spot.

Nah it wasn’t a fake throw, he just realized there was no point in throwing it and held up. He isn’t even throwing out prince fielder with Cecil fielder on his back when he caught it a foot from the wall lol

Edited by marlinsmaniac

1 minute ago, marlinsmaniac said:

Nah it wasn’t a fake throw, he just realized there was no point in throwing it and held up. He isn’t even throwing out prince fielder with Cecil fielder on his back when he caught it a foot from the wall lol

Still no point to hold it. Get it back into the infield.

Just now, marlinsmaniac said:

Yup!

Bender screamed “fuck!” when he got off the mound cause what was supposed to be in on the hands stayed out over the middle of the plate and would have been gone in probably half of the other parks.

I really think we aught to call it out when ever the dimensions help the pitching and not just where it hurts the offense.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ZfromCIS said:

Don’t look now but we might not have gotten worse at the deadline lol

He has that same old school bat path that I see in dudes like, coincidentally, Marte, and Xander bogarts. Instead of being overly loopy like Jazz, Isan, Michael Chavis, Javy Baez, etc., he’s quick to the ball and just stays on plane with it.

My expectations of him are a Harold Ramirez type player with more power and more speed so anything extra would be a total bonus.

• Like 2