9/13 at Nats

SonOfJack

3 hours ago, el_gmac said:

I don't want to see this shit packed with bandwagoners when the team start winning next season

What's considered bandwagon?  You know it will be.

Regardless, I feel like anyone that posts here with any regularity - and we know who they are - doesn't belong in that category.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rmc523 said:

What's considered bandwagon?  You know it will be.

Regardless, I feel like anyone that posts here with any regularity - and we know who they are - doesn't belong in that category.

Over the years I've also realized there's a big difference between bandwagoners and just taking a step back from a frustratingly bad team for a bit, which is what a lot of us are doing here right now. 

Sports are supposed to be for fun and entertainment. If it doesn't bring that to you then it's ok to take a breath yet still be a real fan. 

4 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

Over the years I've also realized there's a big difference between bandwagoners and just taking a step back from a frustratingly bad team for a bit, which is what a lot of us are doing here right now. 

Sports are supposed to be for fun and entertainment. If it doesn't bring that to you then it's ok to take a breath yet still be a real fan. 

That's what I'm getting at.  Aside from posting on topics here, I checked out of this season months ago - just not going to put time into it when they've played so poorly.

5 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

That's what I'm getting at.  Aside from posting on topics here, I checked out of this season months ago - just not going to put time into it when they've played so poorly.

Like Stanton suggested to us after he was traded, "watch from afar."

22 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Like Stanton suggested to us after he was traded, "watch from afar."

Yup.  That'll be further in effect if moves aren't made this offseason.

5 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Only possible if your TV is big. It is no fun watching a 19 inch TV from afar

Magnify Rick Moranis GIF

• Like 1