Damn

Das Texan

2 hours ago, Das Texan said:

We are winning so much its getting boring. 

Ya know ... I actually understand this.

Not from any of my sports teams but like. Madden. Or The Show.

Had one franchise in The Show where I went with the idea of the team having 13 top level relievers instead of a 5 starter / 8 reliever split and it went so well, by the time April finished, I was still undefeated and went, "well ... that's no fun."

The offense wasn't all that great either so it was just pitching being so stupidly dominant. lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Michael said:

Ya know ... I actually understand this.

Not from any of my sports teams but like. Madden. Or The Show.

Had one franchise in The Show where I went with the idea of the team having 13 top level relievers instead of a 5 starter / 8 reliever split and it went so well, by the time April finished, I was still undefeated and went, "well ... that's no fun."

The offense wasn't all that great either so it was just pitching being so stupidly dominant. lol

Yeah I prefer to build a shit team and then try and win with it.

We are winning so much its getting boring. 

I used to the fan of NBA's Spurs, it getting boring be the fan of that team after many years of "always winning the regular season games but losing the postseason games ". 

Edited by taiwanmarlin

Did all you loser Marlin fans go home for the year or something?

Moving onto football?

Soccer?

Preparing for the upcoming Miami Heat/Florida Panther campaigns?

Its like crickets around here!

Is this really necessary?  Especially "loser" Marlin fans?

For me, I've been pretty clear that I'm not wasting 3+ hours a night on the games they've been playing for a couple of months now - it's not worth watching.  Guess that makes me a "loser".

I've been watching Inter Miami games - they'd been playing better recently until the last 2 games....though last night's it's hard when you have 2 starting defenders out.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

I choose to take it from whom it comes, if a loser like @Das Texan thinks we're losers, we're doing something right IMO.

I know, and I get the camaraderie around here, but a mod antagonizing/calling other members losers seems like a bridge too far.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

I know, and I get the camaraderie around here, but a mod antagonizing/calling other members losers seems like a bridge too far.

You kids and your bridges.

Anyways. It's Das. He's a Dashole. Das how it be.

You may call him a loser as well. ❤️ 

18 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

If it wasnt for me this place would still be like the crickets its been for a couple weeks now.

Pretty sad.

Al always.

Das = ratings.

38 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Is this really necessary?  Especially "loser" Marlin fans?

For me, I've been pretty clear that I'm not wasting 3+ hours a night on the games they've been playing for a couple of months now - it's not worth watching.  Guess that makes me a "loser".

I've been watching Inter Miami games - they'd been playing better recently until the last 2 games....though last night's it's hard when you have 2 starting defenders out.

I love the Marlins but Heat signed Kyle Lowry, P.J Tucker, and a Morris Bro, while Panthers also made moves this off-season in hopes of winning a Stanley Cup (Sam Reinhardt, re signed Duke). It’s also football season now.  Marlins what are you doing? 🧐 and Corey Dickerson/Adam Duvall not cutting the cake 🎂 . Get Wilson Contreras. Or Correa. A ️. Don’t say $$$. Every other team here makes it work. 

• Like 1