5/1 vs Mariners - 1:40 PM

Just now, marlins_09 said:

Again, I’ll take the result, but wait freaking back. Teams aren’t throwing fastballs to soler and Avi. They’re worse than Stanton at this lol

At least their swings look like they're kinda sorta trying? Stanton in his slumps just ... flailed. Hopelessly.

1 minute ago, marlins_09 said:

Yeah because guys 10 years ago didn’t get frozen by 100 mph 2 seam fastballs. 

I guess you don't expcet them to swing at a 100 MPH fastball?  These are major league players. They can hit 100 MPH fastballs.

Years ago, they actually protected the plate and swung if it was close.  Even if it was just to foul it off. 

1 minute ago, Rydawg said:

I guess you don't expcet them to swing at a 100 MPH fastball?  These are major league players. They can hit 100 MPH fastballs.

Years ago, they actually protected the plate and swung if it was close.  Even if it was just to foul it off. 

That’s not what I’m saying at all. If you don’t understand the nuance of watching your teammates get a heavy dose of sliders and how a 100 mph backdoor 2 seamer plays off that, I can’t help you 

Just now, marlins_09 said:

That’s not what I’m saying at all. If you don’t understand the nuance of watching your teammates get a heavy dose of sliders and how a 100 mph backdoor 2 seamer plays off that, I can’t help you 

I don't need your help because you're wrong. You protect the plate and you don't go down looking with 2 strikes in that situation.