6/19 post game

12 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Will they send Jerar back down when the COVID players return?

Unfortunately,  more than likely.  With Soler, Garcia, Aguilar, and Cooper, it would be tough to find playing time for all of them.  

Personally, I would make Aguilar a PH/Spot starter and make Cooper the everyday first baseman.  Then move Soler to permanent DH and leave Jerar in LF.  I doubt this FO does that though. 

• Like 2

It might be unfair because she hasn’t been here that long yet, but it’s worth noting that none of the good players on the team were brought in by Kim Ng.

Fortunately, Sandy likes it in Miami and signed that contract extension or else Ng would have a solid F for her work here so far. 

10 hours ago, Erick said:

It might be unfair because she hasn’t been here that long yet, but it’s worth noting that none of the good players on the team were brought in by Kim Ng.

Fortunately, Sandy likes it in Miami and signed that contract extension or else Ng would have a solid F for her work here so far. 

I mean that is kinda unfair, since she has only been around a year and a half basically.

If they had money she could make a quicker impact but well we know how that is really....