January 1, 200422 yr Author You will bow to no one. *bows to Miggysladi* 1,000 coins to whoever names what movie that is from!
January 1, 200422 yr Indeed, Admin. :notworthy Issy why are you bowing to him?I will bow to no-one!!!!and the greatest thing thats happened in human history is me! It happened in 1988 when they had me(people shouted a new athletes been born), at the age of 10 i was fat but then i lost alot of weight,so gangsters you tought i was bait let me not even relate cuz all that gangster sh!ts a waste,some people in these boards might not like me but thats allright cuz when i become famous you won't even see me cuz i will just ignore you like you ignored me,you think your funny by thinking i'm stupid?you will never find a girlfriend cuz you'll never be spotted by cupid,i'm cool with some people here but there's just a few,like the girl i'm talkin to her name is issy hey girl i love you.
January 1, 200422 yr Author Das........ :banghead I WILL KILL YOU!@! :plain Born in 1988? Damn n00b! I'm old enough to be your father!
January 1, 200422 yr I was in my mom's stomach in 1988 :plain Ditto. That's pretty cool that you're already starting to write columns and everything at 14, never too early to start :thumbup
January 1, 200422 yr That's pretty cool that you're already starting to write columns and everything at 14, never too early to start :thumbup Actually, I started at 13.
January 2, 200422 yr That's pretty cool that you're already starting to write columns and everything at 14, never too early to start :thumbup Actually, I started at 13.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.