6/10 Fish @ Pollythewog Sox 2:10

6 minutes ago, Rydawg said:

Jazz is OK against the high stuff, if memory serves me correctly.  They were killing him with stuff low and in earlier this season.

he misses a lot of high stuff.  we've seen him hit a few real high ones when he catches them but overall he strikes out a fair amount on those pitches he shouldn't be swinging at.  one of the high ones he did catch up to was memorable though - it was last year against DeGrom.

edit: i went to check his heat chart on fangraphs and Jazz definitely does very poorly on stuff that's up.  he hits middle/in and down.  anything low/away or up he is pretty poor at hitting in his career.

Edited by hovertical

18 minutes ago, hovertical said:

well, apparently nobody wants to post today so i'll see my way out lol. i can talk to myself in private, thank you very much!

Saturday afternoon games can be hit or miss for me. I’ll definitely be watching and posting a lot for tomorrow’s game though!

Told y'all Chicago was not a rollover team going into their home park. They'd been playing pretty well lately overall and even with their crap record were over .500 at home. They'll be lucky to get a win tomorrow as it looks like their clutch bats have vanished again now we're not playing really garbage teams. Seattle is going to be a house of horror too. Nats should be a little easier at least.