Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

juanpierre

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by juanpierre

  1. Cam was actually know in the league as a disciplinarian.
  2. Parcells Mob might add another addition to member to its family: Paul Pasqualoni for Def coordinator. WOW, We got a Tony and Paulie. i couldnt pick a better name,
  3. I love it Yankeefan! :notworthy She has a tremendous bod! :drool I agree about her bod, but something about her face I feel as though just isn't right. :confused Dude... :banghead
  4. On the other hand - how can you hate Giants fans? Easily. Haha you guys beat me to it... EASILY! Dont push it, Jets fans are way easier to hate than Giants fans
  5. juanpierre replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    How about start making grocery cart with 4 working wheels first, then move on to the high tech stuff.
  6. If it isnt uncomfortable for them, then why not. But I dont see how wither of them can look at each other and feel the same way they do about each other before they found out.
  7. Well im from sri lanka so I know them all too well. Not a very pleasent ride, especially when you have 4 other people with you.
  8. There better than the three wheel scooter taxi's.
  9. Dude, that just sucks for them
  10. macro english 2 chinese 2 fin. accounting edit: let me ask you guys something. I took many ap courses in highschool, and fsu accepted all of them, so I came in with 21 credits. I can graduate in about 2 and a half more years if i take 4 classes a semester. Would graduating early be a mistake that I would regret?
  11. juanpierre replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    I'm not the only Buddhist here? nope, though im not very strict when it comes to meditation, I follow the teachings pretty well for a 18 year old college student.
  12. juanpierre replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    Sean taylor, Mitchell report, the absurd amount of upsets in ncaa football this year, vick, and patriots
  13. Probably the only people still on this board are Jewish, but what the hell... MERRY CHRISTMAS! and Buddhists... Merry Christmas to all
  14. Jason Allen makes a good interception in the endzone and decides to run it out.. Where does he get to? The 10-yard line.. Story of our season. Oh well.. at least we stopped the Patriots from scoring again for a couple minutes. How did nobody comment on the Dolphins spiking the ball on first and goal with OVER A MINUTE LEFT IN THE HALF? I did: Wow Lemon, that was the most retarded sh*t ive ever seen. Oh, I figured that was something else, since I think you need to blame the coaching for that one. Wasnt it cleo that ran everyone up the field to kneel it. Unless cleo looked to the sidelines and cam signled him to do it, it was cleo's fault.
  15. Camarillo for MVP
  16. Jason Allen makes a good interception in the endzone and decides to run it out.. Where does he get to? The 10-yard line.. Story of our season. Oh well.. at least we stopped the Patriots from scoring again for a couple minutes. How did nobody comment on the Dolphins spiking the ball on first and goal with OVER A MINUTE LEFT IN THE HALF? I did: Wow Lemon, that was the most retarded sh*t ive ever seen.
  17. Wow Lemon, that was the most retarded sh*t ive ever seen.
  18. Ryan grant is my savior
  19. Bill Parcells said Wednesday that he likely will accept the Atlanta Falcons' offer to become the team's vice president of football operations. "I'm pretty sure I'm going to do it. [Owner] Arthur [blank] and I have had some pretty constructive discussions. I basically will oversee the football operations. We'll meet today -- not in Atlanta -- and work out some of the final details but I don't think there's any deal breakers here," Parcells said. Parcells said he has no plans to return to coaching. "Arthur wants to rebuild the football operation. I'll hire a general manager and then we'll hire a coach. We'll do this together, the GM, the coach and myself. The coach absolutely will not be Bill Parcells. All this happens if we finalize this thing, which I expect to do." Asked about a potential GM and coach, Parcells said, "I've got a list but that's all I'm saying." Parcells added that current GM Rich McKay would be asked to stay aboard but that "I don't really know how he feels about that." Blank has informed McKay that he will not return in the same role, even though the owner wants McKay to remain as the team's president, sources said. Blank's talks with Parcells evolved from an advisory role into a firm offer to rebuild his football operation, sources said. Blank could not be reached for comment. Parcells, an ESPN NFL analyst, also has had limited dialogue with the Miami Dolphins about a similar role but the talks with the Falcons have been more urgent, a league source said. McKay is out as general manager, sources said, even if Parcells does not join the Falcons. However, Blank has asked McKay to remain as the team's president to oversee short-range and long-range stadium plans and continue as a valuable liaison with the league. It is uncertain if McKay would accept a new role with the Falcons. He also is co-chairman of the league's competition committee. If Parcells declines his offer, Blank still will hire a new general manager or he could give personnel control to the new head coach, sources said. Blank has acted with urgency since Bobby Petrino resigned as coach on Dec. 12th. He spoke with Bill Cowher on Friday when the former Steelers coach told the owner that he had no plans to return to the sidelines in 2008, sources said. The Falcons owner also consulted with Cowboys owner Jerry Jones concerning Parcells, who resigned in January after four years as the Dallas coach. Jones credited Parcells with the franchise's turnaround at a point the Cowboys had suffered through three consecutive 5-11 seasons. There is added irony in that Jones was an unofficial emissary for the University of Arkansas, his alma mater, who first relayed to Blank the school's interest in Petrino. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3160597 looks like the dolphins are too late, the falcons will be playoff contenders is 3-4 years. Parcells is overrated, he hasn't done very much since Bellichik left his side. As a coach or GM? Because Parcells seems to have a knack for signinig/drafting very good personel.
  20. Bill Parcells said Wednesday that he likely will accept the Atlanta Falcons' offer to become the team's vice president of football operations. "I'm pretty sure I'm going to do it. [Owner] Arthur [blank] and I have had some pretty constructive discussions. I basically will oversee the football operations. We'll meet today -- not in Atlanta -- and work out some of the final details but I don't think there's any deal breakers here," Parcells said. Parcells said he has no plans to return to coaching. "Arthur wants to rebuild the football operation. I'll hire a general manager and then we'll hire a coach. We'll do this together, the GM, the coach and myself. The coach absolutely will not be Bill Parcells. All this happens if we finalize this thing, which I expect to do." Asked about a potential GM and coach, Parcells said, "I've got a list but that's all I'm saying." Parcells added that current GM Rich McKay would be asked to stay aboard but that "I don't really know how he feels about that." Blank has informed McKay that he will not return in the same role, even though the owner wants McKay to remain as the team's president, sources said. Blank's talks with Parcells evolved from an advisory role into a firm offer to rebuild his football operation, sources said. Blank could not be reached for comment. Parcells, an ESPN NFL analyst, also has had limited dialogue with the Miami Dolphins about a similar role but the talks with the Falcons have been more urgent, a league source said. McKay is out as general manager, sources said, even if Parcells does not join the Falcons. However, Blank has asked McKay to remain as the team's president to oversee short-range and long-range stadium plans and continue as a valuable liaison with the league. It is uncertain if McKay would accept a new role with the Falcons. He also is co-chairman of the league's competition committee. If Parcells declines his offer, Blank still will hire a new general manager or he could give personnel control to the new head coach, sources said. Blank has acted with urgency since Bobby Petrino resigned as coach on Dec. 12th. He spoke with Bill Cowher on Friday when the former Steelers coach told the owner that he had no plans to return to the sidelines in 2008, sources said. The Falcons owner also consulted with Cowboys owner Jerry Jones concerning Parcells, who resigned in January after four years as the Dallas coach. Jones credited Parcells with the franchise's turnaround at a point the Cowboys had suffered through three consecutive 5-11 seasons. There is added irony in that Jones was an unofficial emissary for the University of Arkansas, his alma mater, who first relayed to Blank the school's interest in Petrino. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3160597 looks like the dolphins are too late, the falcons will be playoff contenders is 3-4 years. Parcells is overrated, he hasn't done very much since Bellichik left his side. As a coach or GM? Because Parcells seems to have a knack for signinig/drafting very good personel.
  21. Bill Parcells said Wednesday that he likely will accept the Atlanta Falcons' offer to become the team's vice president of football operations. "I'm pretty sure I'm going to do it. [Owner] Arthur [blank] and I have had some pretty constructive discussions. I basically will oversee the football operations. We'll meet today -- not in Atlanta -- and work out some of the final details but I don't think there's any deal breakers here," Parcells said. Parcells said he has no plans to return to coaching. "Arthur wants to rebuild the football operation. I'll hire a general manager and then we'll hire a coach. We'll do this together, the GM, the coach and myself. The coach absolutely will not be Bill Parcells. All this happens if we finalize this thing, which I expect to do." Asked about a potential GM and coach, Parcells said, "I've got a list but that's all I'm saying." Parcells added that current GM Rich McKay would be asked to stay aboard but that "I don't really know how he feels about that." Blank has informed McKay that he will not return in the same role, even though the owner wants McKay to remain as the team's president, sources said. Blank's talks with Parcells evolved from an advisory role into a firm offer to rebuild his football operation, sources said. Blank could not be reached for comment. Parcells, an ESPN NFL analyst, also has had limited dialogue with the Miami Dolphins about a similar role but the talks with the Falcons have been more urgent, a league source said. McKay is out as general manager, sources said, even if Parcells does not join the Falcons. However, Blank has asked McKay to remain as the team's president to oversee short-range and long-range stadium plans and continue as a valuable liaison with the league. It is uncertain if McKay would accept a new role with the Falcons. He also is co-chairman of the league's competition committee. If Parcells declines his offer, Blank still will hire a new general manager or he could give personnel control to the new head coach, sources said. Blank has acted with urgency since Bobby Petrino resigned as coach on Dec. 12th. He spoke with Bill Cowher on Friday when the former Steelers coach told the owner that he had no plans to return to the sidelines in 2008, sources said. The Falcons owner also consulted with Cowboys owner Jerry Jones concerning Parcells, who resigned in January after four years as the Dallas coach. Jones credited Parcells with the franchise's turnaround at a point the Cowboys had suffered through three consecutive 5-11 seasons. There is added irony in that Jones was an unofficial emissary for the University of Arkansas, his alma mater, who first relayed to Blank the school's interest in Petrino. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3160597 looks like the dolphins are too late, the falcons will be playoff contenders is 3-4 years.
  22. SAmkon Gado with 3 TD's in the past 2 games - BEast
  23. Phil Dawg is a beast, 49 yd fg in a f'in blizzard
  24. Dontrelle really had an profound effect on our players, We are sorely gonna miss his leadership
  25. Our Oline play has to drastically improve.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.