Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

juanpierre

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by juanpierre

  1. woohoo, in play run(s) scored
  2. i think gameday is f***ing up again, says hammer stole a base...
  3. wtf happened, it said Admin pooped up to hermida
  4. named after my shoe, which I look fly in BTW
  5. Hit his first homerun yesterday. congrats eva
  6. fan of the other New york football team, the one without a quarterback and a stadium
  7. FYI Everyone: 1. It was not a cop. It was a student from a student organization that passes out tickets for parking. 2. He did not push anyone. He made an error in judgement. I have known Jeff all of his life. He admits he screwed up. Jail time is pointless for first time offender for this. GIve him community service for the school. why would you join just to post this?
  8. shut up torii, his sh*t is getting old. lol on abercrombie being the token black guy on the stros. Maybe thats why they traded for Bourn.
  9. ^ will sell me his surround sound system and his kitty for tree fitty.
  10. even if he does (I donthink he does), that doesnt matter in the nfl. look at rodney harrison and shawne merriman.
  11. did you eventually move out?
  12. only person in Hialeah that can speak english
  13. you should know... I'M THE JUGGURNAUT, BITCH!! f***ing idiot
  14. woohoo, peace out im off to watch, stupid dorm doesnt havee wireless
  15. on fsn in tally or mlb.tv?
  16. I am with you!!! 100% Lets do this !! I will start emailing and calling everytime they post a re-run and not a Marlin game!! I am not sure how much this would work but we need to flood comcast with emails/calls etc about how unhappy we are that they don't carry the extra 55 games. It might not change anything now but next year you never know. I am sick of watching RERUNS of some show instead of a LIVE Marlins game :banghead . Who is with me? im down like a clown, charlie brown whts the email addy
  17. lol, they only thingthe showed this morning was 1 clip of the marlins game, cantu's homerun. 1 out of 6 lol. At least they showed the one that wasnt on gameday.
  18. ^ looks nice :thumbup wants some action
  19. juanpierre replied to FishFF's topic in Sports
    lol, out of jail just in time to pick up a win yesterday
  20. He was on the mets for a couple of weeks, he got a taste of the limelight and wants more. We deserve it though, the way that we have been playing
  21. is it on in Tallyon FSN, or are you talking about mlb.tv
  22. wish I could afford a jersey so I could rep the marlins
  23. he blew up last season. Dam man, I love the guy, I wish he could just regain his 2004 form
  24. LOL THIS IS WAY TOO MUCH, HAHAHAHA HANLEY!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.