December 24, 200718 yr I wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. Have fun and share good times with family and those you love. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
December 24, 200718 yr I'm stuck here alone on Camp Lejeune on standby as a part of a worldwide air contingency QRF for the 1 in a billion chance that another 9/11 happens over the next week. It sucks. I hope everyone else is having a good christmas.
December 25, 200718 yr Probably the only people still on this board are Jewish, but what the hell... MERRY CHRISTMAS!
December 25, 200718 yr Probably the only people still on this board are Jewish, but what the hell... MERRY CHRISTMAS! and Buddhists... Merry Christmas to all
December 26, 200718 yr Merry Christmas to all and to the jews enjoy the movie and chinese food! That was awesome. I'm currently waiting for my chinese food delivery to come :thumbup
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.