Everything posted by SirFishFan
-
@rydawg?
- 5/7 vs Dodgers - 4:40 pm
I just realized why @sonofjack left. 😮 Polly the wog bet the house that they both lived in and now SOJ didn’t have a house anymore and had to move back with his elderly parents who only have a dial up AOL connection and a Windows 98 PC. So he had to quit this site because he doesn’t spend enough time online. And meanwhile Polly realized that the Admin was a real estate mogul and had a bunch of houses to bet. Everything makes so much sense now- 5/7 vs Dodgers - 4:40 pm
Your real estate portfolio is dwindling by the day. Since @pollythewog keeps betting the house every time. I would like to suggest that you create a tiny homes real estate empire that way when Polly bets the house all the time it’s just a tiny home.- 5/3 vs Sacramento? Vegas? Athletics - 4:10 pm
You know… I haven’t watched a game in weeks. Today I just happened to tune into the game exactly in the bottom of the ninth when the Marlins were down 6-4. And they had a walk off win. I’m honestly starting to think that it was because of me. I stopped watching Marlins games at the end of the 2011 season and I didn’t start tuning in again until the 2020 season which is the same time I joined this site. The Marlins made the postseason that year for the first time in 17 years. Yeah, I think that I’m the missing factor in their winning and losing. So if MB.com wants to sponsor me to be a full time Marlins game watcher I am open to offers.- Fish Of The Week (Week 5) - April 21-27
Seems like you really wanted him to win.- Roster Moves Thread - 2025 Season
When does joke become a Dad joke? When the punchline becomes apparent.- Conine placed on 60-day IL, Ronny Simon up
Still maintaining my prediction of 53-109 as I have predicted since the beginning of the season. 😂- What’s your ride?
Yeah.. surprisingly a lot of Asian and other global brands are assembled here in US or Mexico even. Toyota/Lexus makes a lot of cars in Kentucky. Actually most of the Camry, RAV4, Toyota Avalon and Lexus ES you see around you are actually assembled in Kentucky. Fun fact if you look at a car’s vin number if it begins with the letter J it was assembled in Japan, K for Korea etc. If it begins with a 1, 4 or 5 it was assembled in US. Most Toyotas I see for sale usually begin with the number 4. Occasionally I will see a Toyota beginning with J. But nowadays it’s mainly US assembled Toyotas around. The one car brand that I’ve noticed that almost all models are still currently made in Japan is Mazda. Definitely if I were to buy a used car I would exclusively pick a Toyota or Honda. Still always have a chance of getting a lemon but higher overall chance of still getting a decent used car if I pick a boring Camry or Corolla. And for me a boring and predictable car that will get me from point a to b consistently without falling apart all the time is what I would pick everytime. I’m not a big car guy obviously but yeah I’m all about practical use of car as means of transportation that will last a long time with basic maintenance. If the engine is solid as a rock and good transmission, I can handle the other wear and tear issues like brakes other stuff easily!- Kim Ng announced as new commissioner of AUSL
ESPN.comEx-Marlins GM Ng hired as AUSL commissionerAthletes Unlimited Softball League has named Kim Ng as its commissioner after the former Marlins general manager served as a senior adviser to the league. Now she’s the big boss of the softball league. Thanks again for all your contributions here. And hope you do well in your new role!- 4/13 Nationals @ Marlins 1:40 PM
Before the season began my prediction was that Mervis would lead the team in HR this year with 21. At this rate he might get there by all star break. 😂- What’s your ride?
Hey, I’m the unofficial mb.com historian/virtual assistant. 😂- What’s your ride?
- What’s your ride?
I think someone stole your doors bro.- NCAA Basketball Finals
I’m starting to wonder if @SonOfJack just exclusively posts now in the VIP board. 😮- 4/5 at braves
I bet @SonofJack could have figured it out when he was the admin. Too bad that he left this place in disappointment after pollythewog broke up with him after betting all of his houses. Then once Polly realized that @Admin was a real estate mogul she saw a great opportunity to have a ton of houses to bet.- D.O.M.E.
- 4/1 vs Mets - 6:40
But you are a Muts fan now!- 3/31 - Mets at Marlins - 6:40 p.m.
Lmao.. Seems like tonight is a big back to reality for a lot of Marlins fans with their heads in the clouds after starting 3-1 series. I knew that this series vs the Mets was going to to be the first real observation of how the Marlins would fair against a good mlb team. Can’t rely on facing the pirates closer to get runs every night. 😂 I’m maintaining my 53-109 prediction. That equates to winning around 1 out of every 3 games. And that’s on average. Of course there will be some weeks where Marlins sweep series and some times when they will have 8 game losing streaks. But over all they seems like a team that will win around 1 out of every 3 games they play. 53-109- 3/31 - Mets at Marlins - 6:40 p.m.
He’s gonna lead the fish in wins this year with 15… Or 10.. 😮- Fish Of The Week (Week 1) - March 27-30
What can I say? He’s a popular guy.- Fish Of The Week (Week 1) - March 27-30
@Rydawg- Bellozo headed to AAA
Marlins should acquire him and then they can have the XXX squad. 😮- Fish Of The Week (Week 1) - March 27-30
I picked Nick Fortes. Because even though he struggled heavily with throwing out baserunners or not throwing them out actually. I still say he had a lot of key moments this week that contributed a lot overall to the Marlins wins.- Fish Of The Week (Week 1) - March 27-30
That is very true. Marlins bats really seem to come alive when he pitches. Too bad they aren’t going to see him every single game they play.- Bellozo headed to AAA
Do Marlins lead the league in players who names start with X? - 5/7 vs Dodgers - 4:40 pm