Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins2k3Champs

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Marlins2k3Champs

  1. Yea it's true. He's been traded to the Blue Jays.
  2. I believe the Pats won't break the Dolphins win streak
  3. I'm straight but I definetely hate women. :plain? :confused 580066[/snapback] I work at a sorority house, so I empathize with you my friend. They compete to see who can be the dumbest. 580071[/snapback] That honestly sounds like hell. I'm straight but consider some women attractive. I don't understand how any could be straight enough to not know when someone is attractive or not. I saw a movie with Elisha Cuthbert in it last night and I was almost passing out from being so jealous. :lol 580095[/snapback] Was it The Girl Next Door? If it was, she is so hot in that movie.
  4. Marlins2k3Champs replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Boxer-Briefs
  5. Obviously Fiedler is the better QB of the two. How often do you see a QB throw a pass past the line of scrimmage? Better yet throw a pass past the line of scrimmage to the opposite team?
  6. Finally Fiedler is back at QB.....Both him and Feeley suck but I rather him play. He gives the team much more confidence in the huddle than AJ does.
  7. If the Marlins were moved to the AL East....No more winning seasons for the fish.
  8. I drink the Milk with the Red Top. Is it even included in the poll?
  9. Cracker Barrel has awsome biscuits. Their breakfast is good. And grits are awsome when u put some sugar on them.
  10. Well, how long would a steroid show up in the bloodstream? Obviously, if he had been taking steroids, with all the controversy.. I'd think he would've stopped some time ago. 571374[/snapback] If he had stopped, there would be a huge dropoff in performance, at least for awhile. That sure as hell hasn't happened. That means: 1. He is still on steroids 2. He has never taken steroids This test will reveal all, so all you Bonds bashers can shut the eff up when he's proven innocent 571487[/snapback] steroids dont help you hit the ball or take walks imo he stopped taking the roids more than a year ago 571537[/snapback] Roids doesn't make you hit the ball or take walks. But Bonds has a good eye and when he catches that ball it is heading to the moon. I've always said, if JP ever would take roids, he would be like Bonds........ :lol , because they were similar in size when the first started off their career. :lol
  11. Hatersssssssssssssssssssss
  12. Stop hating on Enc, he's a good player. You might not even know what he is going through if he is going through anything at all. Just calm down and let the guy play his way.
  13. Rush Hour 3 XXX: State of the Union Gladiator 2 X3: X-Men 3 Die Hard 4 Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Spiderman 3 will be good James Bond 21? ehhhh I dont know. Pierce Brosnan said he's done with making James Bonds movies. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire could be good.
  14. Taco Bell is sooooo good. DaGreatOne how tall are you?
  15. Wow, a team coming in before the airports close and actively trying to get the game in. Why not just stay home and hope the game is rescheduled in Pittsburgh? 570507[/snapback] Play in Pittsburgh? I dont think so.....
  16. trust me ill be going to SW games...i went there for H.S. 565734[/snapback] O man that's great. Try to keep that name in mind.
  17. Hey man that's cool. My best friend plays for Southwest Sr. High....You should check him out. His name is Oscar Jarquin. He can hit and he plays SS like a pro. You should check him out. I think he deserves it. I mean I don't know if me telling you this is any good. But hey It's worth a try. By the way he is a junior.
  18. LMFAO :lol
  19. With a bad O-Line I rather see Jay in there.
  20. There was a topic like this not too long ago... :whistle
  21. When is it going to be played? Looks like an ok movie on Pete Rose :lol
  22. Like in Dumb and Dumber......a bullshiht ( Bulldog and shih Tzu).....lol...j/k ummm I like Jack Russel Terriers and German Shepards. Also Labradors.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.