Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

minus

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by minus

  1. Lets be honest: The stadium deal seems light year away. The team sucks and fan support isn't there? Miami couldn't be more fan weather sport city.
  2. Wright's breakout year is every year according to Pat. sh*t or get off the pot, Riley. I don't blame the kid... Riley is the one who doesn't give him chance to flourish. Let the kid start Pat. I better not hear that you trying to lure another 40 year old Veterean out retirement and regulate Wright even more to the bench...
  3. there is no player who plays enough in a game to influence it that could benefit enough to take money. all of the guys in a position to change a game would have to be outright retarded to take whatever they did while they're making multiple millions. and i know, saying this, after finding out michael vick has been killing dogs in the offseason might be a little naive, but thats the fantasy world i want to live in until otherwise. I'm sure they were compesated quite good.... I highly doubt any player will be dumb enough to take risk without $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ then some...
  4. I still wish he was a dolphin. Hell no.... This guy has bust label all over him...
  5. Is NHL still consider a major sport? I'm by no means fan of MLS but I think MLS is slowly taking over NHL spot...
  6. minus replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    WHere do you find all these crazy brands? I'm interested in trying somethin new. You know any places here in S.Florida? Unfortunately for you, Florida is not known for having very good beer [notice how most of the best beers are from cold places?]. That being said, I've heard that Florida Beer Company up in Melbourne has some okay beer. :shrugs I think a beer import store is probably your best friend. If you give me an idea of 3 of your favorite beers, I can at least give you some suggestions on beers to try. Heineken, Corona, Becks
  7. minus replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Bradcore - It will be available at Three Floyds Brewing Company in Munster, IN on April 29. Give them a call at (219) 922-3565 if you need them to save you a bottle [if you do this - get one for me too!]. WHere do you find all these crazy brands? I'm interested in trying somethin new. You know any places here in S.Florida?
  8. Directtv just added ESPN deportes which means that we will be able to catch 2008 Eurocup. Now for Copa America: Group C has my team Colombia and probably team that most people here will be interested in U.S. This group looks like "the group of death"... Thursday, June 28, 2007 USA vs Argentina Maracaibo, Venezuela Paraguay vs Colombia Maracaibo, Venezuela Monday July 2, 2007 USA vs Paraguay Barinas, Venezuela Argentina vs Colombia Maracaibo, Venezuela Thursday, July 5, 2007 USA vs Colombia Barquisimeto, Venezuela Argentina vs Paraguay Barquisimeto, Venezuela
  9. minus replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    I dont know if anyone has played or heard of Second Life (its a vitural world) but people pay for property, clothing for their character and escorts in real US dollars! There are like 100 strip clubs on second life and you can go watch virtual dances and get a virtual lap dance. The saddest thing in the world has to be someone who pays for a virtual lap dance. Getting a virtual prosititute is just as bad! Wow.... THe guy who created the game is a genius!
  10. minus replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Talk about sad .............. This sh*t cannot be real...
  11. always a little truth to both sides. Word.... I wouldn't say Loria doesn't car but certainly isn't puttign his best efforts.
  12. I'll like to Jimmy Johnson take the helm. I know he left in bad terms but I think Jimmy is man for the job.. Based on what? He was great as far as drafting goes, but all he did down here as coach was...nothing. Oh yeah, and hire some guy named Wannstedt. Pff. Didn't jimmy take the fins to playoffs?? Didn't Jimmy draft hall of fame caliber players?? Jimmy has 3 rings for something and handed Berry one too.. Yes and yes, but I would follow that first yes up with...62-7 I guess Jimmy was the one who threw all those ints....
  13. I'll like to Jimmy Johnson take the helm. I know he left in bad terms but I think Jimmy is man for the job.. Based on what? He was great as far as drafting goes, but all he did down here as coach was...nothing. Oh yeah, and hire some guy named Wannstedt. Pff. Didn't jimmy take the fins to playoffs?? Didn't Jimmy draft hall of fame caliber players?? Jimmy has 3 rings for something and handed Berry one too..
  14. I'll like to Jimmy Johnson take the helm. I know he left in bad terms but I think Jimmy is man for the job.. Chow would also fit in the "Maybe" pile. I don't want any recycled head coaches unless the Fins manage to get one of the established coaches, which is doubtful. Please, no Mularkey or Capers. They fit under "recycled" and they're not helping the situation. See what they did in Buffalo and Houston, Wayne? Stay away. NO MULARKY THAT FOR SURE!!!
  15. I have to agree... I know I havent been here in a while, so I'll ask this of all of you. What is the best sport in the world? I know the answer, do you? You sir are a very wise man..
  16. I am !!!!!!!!!
  17. WOW..... This lady has some guts......
  18. Thanks for help ladies and krispy...
  19. minus replied to a post in a topic in Miami Marlins
    Yo Juanky: How can you blame Joe? Just Look at the team. I don't think any other manager can do a better job than he is doing. Yo Juanky: How can you blame Joe? Just Look at the team. I don't think any other manager can do a better job than he is doing.
  20. Any one knows a good website for free layouts? I'm no website wiz and all the websites that I visited have some nerdy looking layouts.
  21. Put me down, but it will be best to do it two months from now because that way people from out S.Florida might be able to schedule for it.. I like the idea, but I don't like the idea of giving my money to Loria. How about doing one in Atlanta? :lol *Feels ill* True ... :mischief2 Road trip anyone???
  22. This is what happens when a guy is bored, home sick.. http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac...B28B31E17716413 That is her official myspace group. With her official myspace page on it as well. And it is a real myspace page it looks like too. I would love to bump into her at Club in Miami...
  23. I deleted it, it had really gotten bad in it's replies and was going nowhere good. It wasn't deleted based on what you said, if it was because of what you said it would've been deleted before it reached 2 pages of replies... Thanks for letting me know....I guess it was the right thing to do after all. I jumped to conlusion thinking that bashing Mr.Loria was a NO NO .... Yeah, bashing Loria is encouraged. :mischief Word...
  24. I deleted it, it had really gotten bad in it's replies and was going nowhere good. It wasn't deleted based on what you said, if it was because of what you said it would've been deleted before it reached 2 pages of replies... Thanks for letting me know....I guess it was the right thing to do after all. I jumped to conlusion thinking that bashing Mr.Loria was a NO NO ....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.