Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PhillyPhan04

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhillyPhan04

  1. Ah the wonders of Rita's.
  2. No way this is happening. Pat Gillick already shot it down.
  3. south siders?
  4. Is this the 1st time the Rockies weren't wearing their black jerseys?
  5. I was at the game, so I was wondering if Hamels was getting squeezed on the strike zone.
  6. watching the postgame celebration, I'm tearing up and regretting I cant be there.. Its killing me =( felt the same way, and i was considering buying tickets back in august for today's game
  7. Conine giving the lineups...wish he would have said Go Marlins at the end... and Shawn Green playing...its a Jewish holiday!?!?!? I guess he won't be eating any sunflower seeds today.
  8. You guys win yet?
  9. Bill Maas, former NFL player and recently got busted w/ guns and drugs. Making my school proud. Chris Wheeler, Phillies play-by-play announcer
  10. not sure, they didnt say i believe..... although, when he went out to left field to play defense they sent cody out. not sure why they did it.. possibly felt some discomfort running frm 1st to 3rd on the hermida hit in the 2nd i believe it was... Lower back discomfort or stiffness, something wrong w/ his back
  11. Harry Kalas just announced the Marlins as "the Dolphins taking the field."
  12. I listened to it again, awesome stuff by Brett lol. What an idiot, he said the guy was a fill in when the guy has been covering the Phillies for almost 30 years. Who is he? I don't read the Inquirer. I was actually wondering the same thing, and I read the inquirer. His explanation for it in a local paper... http://www.delcotimes.com/WebApp/appmanage...st_Story_618889
  13. The worst part about it is it led that douchebag Phillies fan to send me a PM about Howard's walkoff. I'm not the only Phillies fan here?
  14. PhillyPhan04 replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    The Phillies put Admin Andersen doing play by play on the radio this season. He's the worst I've heard, I don't listen to him call games anymore.
  15. I was begging my dad to take me tonight since it started late.
  16. I'll be at this game :flex

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.