Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CTMarlinsfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CTMarlinsfan

  1. The Nationals are the new Mets with al the former Marlins. I've got a good friend who lives around the Nats A team and knows a ton of the players. He says Gunderson is a good player and has potential to be up in the bigs with the right team this year. We'll see how it pans out. What are your friends credentials? Not to sound mean, but I highly doubt he can be a big-league pitcher this year. Now that Steven Shell has selected free agency rather than staying in the Nationals organization (as if this should come as a surprise after Rizzo's comments) he might look good in NOLA as a part of a division leading organization and a good chance to make it back to the bigs. Agreed. My friend houses players during the season in a minor league town (the town that the Nats A team is in) so he knows the team pretty well.
  2. The Nationals are the new Mets with al the former Marlins. I've got a good friend who lives around the Nats A team and knows a ton of the players. He says Gunderson is a good player and has potential to be up in the bigs with the right team this year. We'll see how it pans out.
  3. :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms
  4. I'll be there tomorrow...please let me know!
  5. Southwest airlines has launched a one-day sale for teavel through June 10, 2009. I was just eyeballing things and the Marlins play the Phillies May 25-27. Fares to fly up on the 26 and return the 28 are: $122 to go up and $60 on the return. That's 50% off!!! MAY 25 IS A BLACKOUT DATE AND YOU WOULD HAVE TO PAY FULL PRICE Almost makes it worth it to make a road trip, right?
  6. why do I feel like Miamians (Miami-ites?) won't buy into this...
  7. this is the last year I am elegiable for out of state marlins fan before I return home...hint hint
  8. as a Hawks fan, I can say for sure that if I was in town, I'd go to the NBA game but I'm a baseball fan first and if it wasn't the Hawks, I'd be at DS
  9. Other...The Holland Hammer!!!
  10. i nominate Scott Olsen as Fish of the Game
  11. sad thing is there will be more people for the concert Saturday IMHO.
  12. I think Sheffield is going to hit #500 at Dolphin Stadium next weekend nad then promptly retire. He has as much respect for the Marlins as anyone nad it would still be great for him to git 500 there.
  13. oh i want to know the other station that switched to digital!!! and does that lady REALLY have that high of a voice
  14. can't they just all show up at once so we can have 1 roll call...
  15. county elevator music>>>city elevator music
  16. County meeting starts at 1 p.m. this coming Monday. I was at the city for a little while this morning and it was about 50/50 as far as supporters and protesters go. As far as speakers, there were 33 positive, 31 negative and 4 or 5 that I couldn't tell what they wanted. But there were only a few fans ... the pro folks were mostly out of work construction guys and business folks. County vote will be much tougher so people need to show up. The metrorail and metromover go to Government Center so no excuses. If people would speak, that would be even better, but at the very least, SHOW UP! Let the commissioners see real people who want this thing built. :gofishb GO MARLINS!!!! I didn't realize the metrorail OR metromover actually went anywhere!
  17. anyone think that if this passes that this will be a catalyst for future development and a turn around in our NATIONAL economy
  18. what the hell are thses people saying
  19. I cannot believe that we have our first fatal plane crash in the USA in 2 years. RIP those who died in COA3407
  20. 1 city commissioner missing I believe.
  21. this music makes me think: IT'S TIME FOR FRIDAY MORNING VOTE ON ESPN!!! maybe? It'd be pretty cool if the MLBN carried it at least!
  22. sounds like a baseball game
  23. what a suprise, another meeting starting late

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.