Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CTMarlinsfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CTMarlinsfan

  1. BUMP... WE MUST CLAP!!!!! :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms
  2. Dear Warren Sapp, keep your hands off my wife Regards, Matt Treanor
  3. ok...I have pinpointed the Marlins Mets series as the end all for playoff hopes...here's what we got so far... AS OF 8/23 Mutts 72-57 Phillies 69-59 -2.5 FISH 66-63 -6 Mets next games -8/25 ASTROS 8/26-27 Phillies 8/29-31 FISH Phillies -8/25 Dodgers 8/26-27 Mets 8/28-31 Cubs FISH -8/24 D-Backs 8/26-28 Braves 8/29-31 Mets what needs to happen 8/23 Mets lose Phillies lose -2.5 Marlins win -5 8/24 Mets lose Phillies win -1.5 Marlins lose -5 8/25 Mets win Phillies lose -2.5 Marlins -5.5 8/26 Mets lose Phillies win -1.5 Marlins win -4.5 8/27 Mets lose Phillies win -.5 Marlins win -3.5 8/28 Mets lead Phillies lose -1 Marins win -3 8/29 Mets win Phillies lose -2 Marlins lose -4 8/30 Mets lose Phillies lose -2 Marlins win -3 8/31 Mets lose Phillies lose -3 Marlins win -2 in my scenerio we won't be in 1st place by september, but all we need is a Phillies and Mets collapse for this to change...we're not out of this!
  4. Really don't know what to say here...anyone want to try to dissect this one? Ramirez SS Lo Duca C Cantu 3B Jacobs 1B Uggla 2B Willingham LF Ross CF Hermida RF Olsen P
  5. no question Gonzo and Fredi
  6. send me a message if you want it, i have the radio one
  7. yeah, might want to change the name of the thread plus, give ME credit for correction not CT I give you credit for listening, I just figured I'd make it official
  8. lol this is what happens when you get up to use the restroom. Good pickup for a team that just lost its #1 catcher for the year.
  9. hey, reporting here from 790 and it is Samson's weekly show today, Bienfest WILL NOT be on to my knowledge.
  10. Sid speaks out of the both sides of his mouth. He TRIES to be unbiased, but his biases always seep through in to his work. Unfortunately, he is the one sports announcer that truly covers ALOT of baseball in this town. Unfortunately for us, he is a New Yorker. Most other sports announcers in this town solely focus on Football, so Sid is the only guy to turn to to listen to extended baseball talk. Hopefully, someone will eventually emerge LOCALLY to cover baseball as much as Sid RosenFART does. well, as one of the interns, I stick by Sid despite his biases. He is a Marlins fan, and he puts a ton of effort into it, but when the Mets are in town...well, I feel his pain, because I will be a Marlins fan no matter where I move to, but I will also root for the local team. As far as other local baseball talk, I can't speak for 560 or 640, but at 790 we have a lot of options. Goldie goes to a ton of games, and he will talk baseball for an extended period. Sedano--diehard Yankees fan, but he knows his baseball Zaslow--baseball is his #2 sport Dos Amigos--love baseball, in fact I believe that is thier #1 Josh Friedman--diehard baseball fan, and the direct beat reporter for the team, so he knows a lot of inside stuff Craig Mish--one of the most knowledgable baseball people I know, I love working his show becuase it's just a dialague between two diehard baseball fans. so, we do have a lot of baseball talk, just gotta dig around for it
  11. Catcher Matt Treanor (left hip strain) flew to Philadelphia on Monday to meet with groin-injury specialist Dr. William Meyers, who diagnosed Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb with a sports hernia in 2005. groin injury specialist? Wow, I'd hate to be that guy...
  12. anyone see the fat Mets fan in 106 with the signs? We were on him all night. 8 MONTHS PREGNANT!!! And a new one I never heard, but was awesome...M E T S SUCK SUCK SUCK!!! there was energy in that park that we haven't had in years! I think the bandwagon is officially chugging...
  13. too bad they are still one of the worst teams in AAA
  14. as per FSN...no word on who is going up
  15. Oh yes, let's clap again baby! We need to take this series and that means 3 wins here, let's do this!!!! :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms
  16. Dallas McPhearson withdrew from the AAA all star game and home run derby citing personal reasons. I'm not quite sure what this means. Easrlier last week he was nursing a hammy injury, but he did play this past weekend, so I really am stumped here.
  17. just so everyone knows, I will probably not be here on August 4 (out of town, and possibly without a computer), so Bob or Admin will have to accept any awards I win on my behalf.
  18. Dallas has sat out the past 2 games with a tight hamstirng as well.
  19. so we call him by his proper name in Miami becuase we can actually pronounce it?
  20. 7/8/08 7/8 Add (24) Brett Hayes C Albuquerque (AAA) Carolina (AA 7/8 Delete (23) John Baker C Florida Albuquerque (AAA) 7/9/08 7/9 Add (24) Alberto Concepcion C Albuquerque (AAA) Carolina (AA) 7/9 Delete (23) Mike Rabelo C DL Albuquerque (AAA) Rabelo is on the 7 day DL becuase of an injury to his foot on 7/6 (he had an earlier foot injury with the Marlins earlier in the year. He is recieving treatment in Florida.
  21. He is the tallest cry-baby I have ever seen. What about Shaq? :thumbup He then started rapping: Hey Chris, tell me how my *bleep* tastes. I'm a horse.
  22. what happened to him? I wasn't watching tonight. Robelo looked lost last night in the AAA game I was at. Baker performed well today for Albuquerque
  23. why do they call him Frankie here in Albuquerque? It was in the paper, and even in the programs.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.