Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CTMarlinsfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CTMarlinsfan

  1. It's a shame the Marlins had Wes for Woody...he was very good in his limited time in the bigs, and just caught some bad breaks. Oh well, I'm happy he will keep on with a career in baseball at least.
  2. there are a lot of players on that list that I was thinking "what if". I do stand by my word that the Marlins WILL get Manny in LF. I know it is still a pipe dream, but Miami is the perfect fit for him. His family is here, no pressure by the media, no pressure from fans...it's prefect for the Marlins, vetren leader, great #s, FANS. Spend Marlins Spend, and get Manny NOW while we have a chance!
  3. If your a college student, thursday home games are college nights Show up with a college ID, and 12 bux and your in. The section you'll be sitting in will have $3 Budweiser and Bud Light. I went last thursday vs. the wild and spend $40 bucks and had a good time. Next one is Oct 30 Vs. Senators the idiots in marketing decided to do that only when college is in session...if they did one during each college break, they'd get such nice crowds from the out of area kids who live in SoFLA and Spring Break is...well...Spring Break
  4. Nov 24 vs CAR Nov 26 vs NJ Nov 28 vs NYR Nov 30 @ NYR Dec 21 vs COL Dec 23 vs NAS Dec 26 vs TB Dec 29 vs MTL Jan 31 @ NYI FEB 7 @ WAS FEB 24 @ BOS FEB 26 @ NYR FEB 28 @ NJ MAR 1 @ WAS MAR 7 vs STL MAR 14 vs TB MAR 26 @ PHI APR 7 @ PHI obviously not going to all of them, just wondering what's out there!
  5. cowbells suck...I'm a member of the Panthers anti-cowbell club...let's take back our arena with handmade noise, not artificial!!! on another note, anyone have the sound clip of Goldie saying "The Booth, The Booth, The Booth is on fire."?
  6. I'm upset. I knew this was going to happen, and I scoped out Shea Stadium waiting for the rookies to come out so I could ride the train with them. The team bus left (empty) and my friends and I decided to go home, but I guess they must have come out minutes later.
  7. all we need to do is go out and sign Manny and CC and we win it all in 09 Maybin Baker Hanley Manny Cantu McPhearson Uggla Ross Pitcher Gonzo Amezaga Treanor TBD TBD CC Johnson Nolasco Anibal Volstad TBD Pinto Miller Nelson Vanden Hurk Lindstrom Tucker
  8. I have TIX for Saturday. They could just move it to 7:10 if they think the weather will pass by then
  9. come on wild card! WE CAN DO IT!!!
  10. It's official on the Z's website now; this is awesome. The players will LOVE New Orleans; the facility is still in great shape and the support is very good booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo TOPES 4 LIFE!!!
  11. ok looking at the preliminary scheudle, I want to make this a record year for me. Right now I'm hovering around 40 games this season, I'd like to get to 50 next year...but past May, I am not sure what will happen. I plan to go to: April 18 @ WAS April 19 @ WAS April 27 or 28 @ NYM May 19 vs AZ MAy 20 vs AZ May 21 vs AZ May 22 vs TB May 23 vs TB May 24 vs TB June 1 vs MIL June 2 vs MIL June 3 vs MIL June 4 vs MIL June 5 vs SF June 6 vs SF June 7 vs SF June 8 vs SF June 9 vs STL June 10 vs STL June 11 vs STL June 12 @ TOR June 13 @ TOR (22nd birthday) June 14 @ TOR June 16 @ BOS June 17 @ BOS June 18 @ BOS June 19 vs NYY June 20 vs NYY June 21 vs NYY June 23 vs BAL June 24 vs BAL June 25 vs BAL June 26 @ TB June 27 @ TB June 28 @ TB June 29 vs WAS June 30 vs WAS July 1 vs WAS July 3 vs PIT July 4 vs PIT July 5 vs PIT July 9 @ AZ July 10 @ AZ July 11 @ AZ July 12 @ AZ July 17 vs PHI July 18 vs PHI July 19 vs PHI July 28 vs ATL July 29 vs ATL July 30 vs ATL July 31 vs CHC Aug 1 vs CHC Aug 2 vs CHC Aug 10 vs HOU Aug 11 vs HOU Aug 12 vs HOU Aug 13 vs HOU Aug 14 vs COL Aug 15 vs COL Aug 16 vs COL Aug 25 vs NYM Aug 26 vs NYM Aug 27 vs NYM Aug 28 vs SD Aug 29 vs SD Aug 30 vs SD Aug 31 vs ATL Sep 1 vs ATL Sep 2 vs ATL Sep 3 vs ATL Sep 11 vs WAS Sep 12 vs WAS Sep 13 vs WAS Sep 21 vs PHI Sep 22 vs PHI Sep 23 vs PHI Sep 25 vs NYM Sep 26 vs NYM Sep 27 vs NYM Sep 29 @ ATL Sep 30 @ ATL Oct 2 @ PHI Oct 3 @ PHI Oct 4 @ PHI ------------------ ROAD 20 HOME 64 ------------------------ 84 total games...that ain't happening, but it'd be nice!
  12. well...one thing is for sure...I will remain an Isotopes fan regardless of their affiliation. I love the town, my family is there, and it was a great ballpark. Too bad they will not longer be the Marlins affiliate though. I could never root for New Orleans, the team I saw the 'Topes beat this year...but I guess I will have to now, eh?
  13. Yes, I know I'm being optimistic here, but the Marlins are hot and they're finally making that run we've talked about all season. Houston had to fly from a devistated town to Milwaukee and play a night game followed by a day game this afternoon. We all know what happened last night. Now, yes, the Astros will have a nice 24 hours between games, but still, as we know well as Marlins fans: When a hurricane hits your house, your mind isn't on your job, rather it is on your family. Oswalt vs Volsted. This game will be our only real trouble imho. Yes, the AStros will have just landed and will be tired, but Oswalt is a quality pitcher. TBA (Rodriguez) vs Nolasco. I feel like the Marlins can win that game, but a lot of variables are still on the table Arias vs Olsen. I have a good feeling here. Arias had a brillient outing in his last appearence, but Olsen is turning up the heat, and the waterworks on his hat. Maybe... We need a sweep, but even if we get 2 out of 3, I think we will be ok.
  14. well first thing I will do when Red Sox tickets go on sale is sit on the internet for hours to get Sox/Marlins tickets. Definently my dream to see the Marlins at Fenway. I might try to do the Orioles too depending on what my schedule is. What sucks is this is my last year of college, so beyond May, I really don't know what is going to happen.
  15. i was at the game...great performance by the fish today
  16. I need tickets for either Sep 27 or 28 here in NY. Anyone got 2 or 4 for the 27 or 2 for the 28th?
  17. Arent the Cardinals considering moving from Memphis? Either way it doesn't matter, as we dont use AAA as a development level. It is where we send our scraps. wow so a 22 year old is now a scrap? Go ahead and do Dallas a favor then and trade him to the Braves and let them deal with your scraps. For those who care about a scraps opinion Dallas said he'd love to pitch in New Orleans it is a great pitchers park. Of course he is just a scrap so what does his opinion matter. :banghead I am curious what Dallas and the other players think of Albuquerque. I loved visiting there, and would enjoy living there. I stay in Rio Rancho when I go, and it is a gorwing area. What do the players think of the team, the city, the park, and the thin air? Do the players who are demoted from the MLB enjoy the area compared to Miami?
  18. Does the Washington series get moved to DC? Do they play out the Philly series? Discuss. I don't understand why you are questioning the Philly series. Even Hanna should be out of that area by Monday. Ike will have come and gone by next weekend and it dosen't look like it is going to hit us anyway. The only real problem would be if it hit Dade and Broward hard and they get put on some type of curfew similar to what PBC was put on after Francis, Jeanne, and Wilma. Relax. Not gonna happen. damn...I want to go to the games in DC
  19. listen, Albuquerque is a great franchise, and a great town, but it was obvious to me that they don't want the Marlins. The isotopes outdrew any previous Albuquerque team this year, however from my expirence, there was 1 person with a Marlins hat on at the stadium when I went. Count 'em 1. Compare that to numerous Dodgers caps. The only mention of the Marlins was a map with the affiliates on the wall. It is clear to me that the city wants LA, and that is a shame to me. Albuquerque is one of the greatest cities I have ever been to, I have family there, and it's great to have the Isotopes. They will be MY AAA team regardless of affiliation, but they don't want the Marlins, and if that means the Marlins looking elsewhere, then so be it.
  20. Does the Washington series get moved to DC? Do they play out the Philly series? Discuss.
  21. boo losing, yay Maybon? MacPhearson? someone who can actually close a game?
  22. tarps coming off

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.