Marlins 2009 Schedule

Admin

No Nationals in late September next year... its all Braves, Phillies and Mets for the last 12. Is that an indication of respect from MLB, or are the schedules made mathematically?

Also we finally play the Yankees at home again... I'm sure Samson is thrilled with that, 3 guaranteed sellouts already. And maybe next year (if we can be more competitive with them), we'll finally have a Rays/Marlins rivalry worth watching.

Nice. I'll go to one of the boston games.

Looks like I'll be able to make one of the mets games in april since I'll be down in Miami for Easter. I'll probably come down to see the marlins play the yankees in june.

BTW The marlins got pretty luck. They get the mets (2x), cubs and yankees all on weekend series. Should be some nice crowds for those.

Unfortunately I will continue my trend of never being able to go to a Marlins game, but it looks likely I will be able to go to some games at the Trop when the Rays entertain the Yankees and Red Sox during a homestand in late July/early August.

I would love to go to a Marlins game obv, but when im across on holiday Im gonna be in Orlando for a week and somewhere down Sarasota way for a week so the drive to Miami is a bit long. 4 hours Iv been told?

I see that July 18 is a home game against the Phillies. Haha. I should have the game playing at the wedding reception.

Or the wedding reception at the game! Whoop whoop!

LOL!!! That would be awesome.

I can always go to California for the honeymoon. Actually, no. We want to relax on the beach. We were originally going to go to NYC, but we decided on that after walking miles and miles in Washington DC. We were so tired on that trip. lol

Unfortunately I will continue my trend of never being able to go to a Marlins game, but it looks likely I will be able to go to some games at the Trop when the Rays entertain the Yankees and Red Sox during a homestand in late July/early August.

I would love to go to a Marlins game obv, but when im across on holiday Im gonna be in Orlando for a week and somewhere down Sarasota way for a week so the drive to Miami is a bit long. 4 hours Iv been told?

4 hours? That's how long it takes me to come down from Orlando. Sarasota's more like 3.

4 hours? That's how long it takes me to come down from Orlando. Sarasota's more like 3.

Ok I wasnt sure bout the times.

If I could drive over in the States, which i can here, then I would definately come over for a game despite the long drive. However my dad and my mates dad who will be driving when we are across wont want to drive 3 hours or so to a game when the Rays will be only an hour away as they dont pay much attention to baseball, although they both did enjoy going to a Angels-Tigers game in 07 when we were in LA