Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

alejandrasnow

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by alejandrasnow

  1. What do you guys think the chances are that Pelfrey beans Cody for his third time on Friday?
  2. WTF!?! That was a strike to Uggz!!!
  3. MEYERS HAS A NO HITTER GOING!!!! Meh, please dont tell me he is going to pitch the game of his life :pray . LOLOL doesn't every adequate pitcher pitch "the game of his life" against the fish? Although, I do recognize that Meyers is the Phillies ace, Blanton isn't.
  4. Can someone please tell me why a lot of Phillies fans are wearing green? Irish heritage day.
  5. Hahahaha, can anyone remind me what Bonifacio is good at? Will people quit bitching about Bonifacio. Ummmmm no. Why?
  6. Yes! I called it with my psychic powers.
  7. DP please? Could I interest you in one?
  8. Hahahaha, can anyone remind me what Bonifacio is good at? Striking out.
  9. My God, when are we benching him?
  10. Ugh.... creeper Manuel....
  11. Oh Ryan Howard... WE once had a young player who could hit them like that, and right now is pretty darn good at 1st... His name was Cabrera. Now we have Bonifraudio... I HATE LORIA! Seriously, get over it. Go see what Cabrera is doing over in Detroit, and tell me to get over it... NEVER! What he's doing in Detroit is irrelevant to what the Marlins are doing right now. Please go back to wherever you came from. I 2nd this with great enthusiasm.
  12. Oh Ryan Howard... WE once had a young player who could hit them like that, and right now is pretty darn good at 1st... His name was Cabrera. Now we have Bonifraudio... I HATE LORIA! OMG can you STOP posting? I'm so sick of reading this crap you write.
  13. Oh Voly... you've allowed how many HR's now this season?
  14. The best part of today was winning and the last day I have to hear the TB announcers. Please tell me Hutton and Waltz cover the series in Tampa???????
  15. ''hitting was soso doing homestand'' ???? Im not sure what you mean by this. That the offense was adequate during these series at home.
  16. MLB77 - May I ask why in the world u suggested trading Andrew Miller in a package?!?!? He is a future ace and a major reason why we actually were willing to give up Cabrera. Also why say we need another power bat in the middle of the lineup along with Hanley, Cantu and Uggla, when in the next line u say move Hanley back to leadoff? One or the other - what's it gonna be? He wants Hanley batting twice in the lineup, clearly. =P Hey I am all for that! Can we clone him? =]
  17. MLB77 - May I ask why in the world u suggested trading Andrew Miller in a package?!?!? He is a future ace and a major reason why we actually were willing to give up Cabrera. Also why say we need another power bat in the middle of the lineup along with Hanley, Cantu and Uggla, when in the next line u say move Hanley back to leadoff? One or the other - what's it gonna be? He wants Hanley batting twice in the lineup, clearly. =P
  18. Yeah that crowds are way smaller in comparison to the few games we played in Miami in the beginning of the season, but you can you blame them? I would not pay to watch the team right now. Not because we are losing but the way in which we are losing these games. They are heartbreaking.
  19. Obviously. There is no way we are this bad. We are a 90 win team. LOL We are a 90 win team when Nolasco is Nolasco of last year, Anibal is Anibal of 2006, JJ and Volstad are just as good, Maybin and Miller live up to the hype, and all our hitters are hot at the same time. We are not a 90 win team in talent right now, period. Keep laughing. Look, we are a 90 win team when Nolasco is Nolasco of last year. That gives us a good rotation with Nolasco, Volstad, and JJ. Miller and Sanchez we can live with. Not every team has great #4 and #5 SPs. All we need to do is wait for our offense to wake up and it will. We do not need to see if Maybin lives up to the hype or if Miller lives up to the hype. And Sanchez doesn't need to be Sanchez of 06. All we need to do is have patience. Wait for the offense to wake up? How much longer do we have to wait? Been waiting for the past 3 weeks Give or take 2 weeks, lol. Look, I know I'm being a bit too optimistic. But this team is way too talented to be this bad. We can be a Wild Card team. I completely love your optimism and I choose to follow your lead! =]
  20. I'm not surprised that he was sent down after the past few games but if you'd told before this season started, following his triple A starts that he'd be where he is now, I would not have believed you. I just don't understand what happened to him or to our starting rotation. The only pitchers I was worried about coming into this season was Miller and Sanchez, and the latter not too much. I agree with those who wrote that our rotation was supposed to be a strength this season and all but two of our pitchers have either been injured or completely broken down. Its stunning how quickly and how far we've fallen.
  21. With all the issues this team has right now, why are we concentrating on Hermida who has actually hit pretty well these past few games? He is by far the least of our problems.
  22. I don't think Cody was the only one watching the game with a headache. LOL clever!
  23. Ummmm heart breaking loss since Miller pitched very well... I hope we sweep the Rays though... unlikely but it'd give me great satisfaction.
  24. Yuck... termites fly around? That's nasty.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.