Everything posted by wild blue
-
We're only 11.5 games back!!!
Pop champagne!
-
7/10 Reds @ Marlins 7:10 PM
Hits doubleeee!
-
7/10 Reds @ Marlins 7:10 PM
Here he is!!!
-
7/10 Reds @ Marlins 7:10 PM
Casey had a bat in his hand!!!!! Pinch hit?!
-
Baker to DL, McGehee officially signed
Well Casey had a bat in his hand... So we shall see!!!!!!!
-
Baker to DL, McGehee officially signed
Comeback kid is back! I actually liked him...
- Dexter
- Dexter
-
7/5 Post Game
Latos screwed us from the get-go! On a real note, any chemistry has been lost, especially without Stanton.
- 7/5 Post Game
- 7/5 Post Game
- 7/5 Post Game
-
Trades - We Be Sellin'
You probably nailed it.
-
6/28 Post Game
you fixed it!
-
6/28 Post Game
..but today is the 28th
-
We have a lot of SP depth
You are so right. They have no balance there. It sucks, after spending millions this past off season, attendance is embarrassing. They need to figure something out and find some equilibrium.
-
Marlins looking to retain Ichiro in 2016
Yay! All our babies need a daddy figure! But for real, I like him.
-
Jennings likely to remain manager
I agree. The guy has a huge task now and we can't write off his chances just yet. I'd like some consistency.
-
Jose to announce return day TONIGHT
yahoo!
-
Derek Dietrich Officially Off the Shit List; Called Up from Triple-A
Thats insulting!
-
6/12 Rockies @ Fish
Is it weird I'm a little excited about Deitrich's return?
-
Derek Dietrich Officially Off the Shit List; Called Up from Triple-A
Yeah, he's been a bad, disgruntled fan lately!
-
Derek Dietrich Officially Off the Shit List; Called Up from Triple-A
Yeah, guys, he's not Wild Card jokes, jokes!
- The bench
-
Saltalamacchia Designated for Assignment.
On his behalf, my apologies Admin!