Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Haddaway

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Haddaway

  1. Nah, I think Anibal at his best is definitely better than a Sean West, or a Vandenhurk. I say give him one more start, and bring him back. We need old Anibal!
  2. http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2009/aug/12/sanchez-uses-smokies-to-show-shoulder-is-fine/
  3. damn nolasco gave up 10 ER Does anyone else think this guy is annoying?
  4. That was the dumbest thing I've ever read
  5. If we get 8 runs, then I think I will believe in this team forever..
  6. Come on ricky, I know you have a CG in ya! I also hope Pedro does horrible tonight
  7. http://www.betonline.com/sports-betting/mlb-power-rankings-8-1348.aspx This place seems way more reputable, and those rankings I definitely agree with..
  8. When I saw John Baker come up to bat last night, I swear I heard the theme from Three's Company. Am I crazy, or did Baker really make that his song? If so, that's hilarious.
  9. PINTO WILL NEVER BE CLOSER!!
  10. Apparently someone is going to be playing John Baker in the new Moneyball movie too!
  11. Doesn't get me too excited, I like his 1.000 av, and 2.500 slugging though!
  12. Here's to hoping Harden kicks the Phillie's ass!
  13. Yeah, I wasn't sure if it was based off anything, or if it was just some guy putting teams in order.
  14. http://www.betus.com/sports-betting/mlb-baseball/articles/mlb-power-rankings-al-west-is-looming-large/ Not sure how they set the power rankings up, but it seems like it has to do something with betting and how you project at the moment, so 6th is actually really good!
  15. I see the sweep of the Phillies as either the turning point in our season, or we're going to see that we're not meant for contention. What do you see us doing from now to the end of the season? Either we make the push and are in first or 3 games or less back most of September, or we fall out of contention. Honestly, I think we can do it if a few people step up for us, and this happens: Coughlan continues his hot streak and maintains a .285 ave, Hermida improves second half, Cantu improves second half, Hanley does what he has been doing all year, Nick Johnson does what he's been doing all year, and our 4 and 5 starters dont get shelled every time out.
  16. Yeah, they're definitely overturning that error
  17. I also never had a problem with FSN, been perfect here over in West Palm.
  18. That was f***ed up they got the run..
  19. thank you boni!!
  20. Our FO are gods for bring in Johnson, that DP on the other hand is not..
  21. Coggs does it!!!!! And herms still manages to fail
  22. Herms contributes!!
  23. Cantu hasn't looked bad at 3rd

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.