Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jazzy4291

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jazzy4291

  1. Lol at Gload and Cody's picture
  2. HANLEY!!! UP, UP, AND AWAY! If only Cogs was still on base....sigh
  3. Volstad is one lucky douche for having an inning like that with one run scored.
  4. Jesus christ dude!! Stop it with the walks!
  5. Volstad is starting to remind me of Jeremy Hermida
  6. Dan Uggla straight up for Bumgarner would be the trade.You think Loria would consent to trading all those players for one prospect? ha!. No, it wouldn't. You seem to not understand what FishDynasty is saying. Bumgarner is the BEST pitching prospect in all of baseball. He's a lefty, only 20 years old, and hasn't been rushed to the majors like Andrew Miller has. I would do Uggla, Miller, Hermida, Sanabia, and Tucker. And I love Andrew Miller. But that's how good Bumgarner is. Your quite high on a prospect that has never pitched in the major leagues.The Marlins will get owned, if they trade Uggla, Hermida and another high prospect for Bumgarner.It just isn't a compatible trade.You are really overrating this "prospect".You are also really underrating Dan Uggla. No, you're really overrating Dan Uggla. He's a low-800 OPS second baseman with average to below-average defense. If you think we would be able to get Bumgarrner with just Uggla alone then you're crazy. He's not saying that at all, he's saying those 5 players for a very good prospect isn't worth it and I agree. It's a lopsided trade that doesn't really make much sense.
  7. JJ has been sensational but There is a little runt out there in SF who won the Cy Young last year and he wasn't pitching half as good as he is right now. That dweeb is just amazing! At this moment I see the pecking order as 1.Lincecum 2.Wainwright 3.Cain 4.JJ... No dishonor there ( JJ maybe over Cain) At best JJ would be 3rd Yes alot of people forget Wainwright, but the guy has one of the lowest ERAs and the most wins so far. One thing JJ does have going for him is his win percentage, he's only lost 2 games. If he can end the year at or around 17-3, 18-3, etc. He very well may have a shot IF lincencum and Wainwright slip up a little.
  8. What's the weather look like today?
  9. I hope they don't start the game only to have it be rained out again.
  10. Would anyone like to share there MLB.TV with me? How about sharing their MLB.TV with everyone?? I'd rather not follow the game on ESPN's gamecast, it feels like such a tease. And I really hope tonight isn't a rainout. A late start is fine with me, as well as a late finish. The fact that the teams are just sitting in the clubhouses warming up inside sporadically doesn't seem to make for the best baseball.
  11. I'm there tonight but there's rain in the forecast and it's pouring where I live right now. Yes, tonight's game looks like a rainout, so much for Super Saturday... This really puts a damper on the wildcard race...
  12. Maybe I'm an evil guy but I honestly don't care I'm glad he did that to victorino. It was a ridiculously stupid thing to do but it's pretty funny. Almost surreal.
  13. I predicted JJ to get the Cy Young award at the beginning of the season, but the way that Haren and Lincecum are pitching, he might have to settle for runner up. Although, if he wins anywhere close to 20 games and keeps a low ERA and WHIP and the two losses, it's going to be very close. Johnson most likely wont win 20, he only has probably 10 more starts before the end of the season. However, if I am wrong, twenty wins would place him right in the middle of the cy young talk, because he would have been basically lights out to get 8 wins in that span. Forget the wins, as long as he doesn't lose another game he will be in serious talks.
  14. And he's not even good.
  15. Beckett, Penny, Lowell, A-gon, who's next Jeff Conine
  16. I'd go with Pudge...I mean...the guy is simply a better catcher than CJ ever was. Doesn't mean CJ wasn't good, but CJ isn't a hall of fame catcher, Pudge is.
  17. Good I'm glad Cody wasn't benched.
  18. How serious are we about getting him?
  19. Hopefully he starts a bad stretch coming down here.
  20. Considering Hampton has been horrible in his last couple starts if I remember correctly, we should pound him to kingdom come. West knows the pressure is on him to go at least 7 innings, let's hope he's lights out.
  21. Three and a half out in the NL East and 2 games back in the wild card with the leading Colorado Rockies coming to town for the weekend and the Phillies playing the Braves...if we keep the wheels on this bus five more days we have an extraordinary chance to turn things upside down. Not looking past the next two with Houston (with the Cubs and Phillies going head to head tonight and tomorrow) as Marlins fans we are very lucky to find ourselves with all this great baseball going on and the team with their future in their hands. Yep, we are this close in the race after having horrible droughts early in the season. End of April and May was absolutely pathetic, I just stopped watching them until June, and gave them another chance with a new month. And we overcame. Back then of course The Phils were also struggling tons and we had a better shot at the division, but we are in the same position again. Most teams who squander and waste an 11-1 beginning of the season don't usually come out alive.
  22. Also, EXTREMELY disappointed in Frank Forte. While I generally approve of him, he decided to use the word "schizophrenic" to describe this Marlins team. That's in terrible taste, first of all, and it's also wrong. I don't mean to sound all didactic, but schizophrenia is usually characterized by extreme paranoia and implies nothing about split-personalities, which is what I assume Frank what trying to imply. Bad, bad word choice. Haha I will tell his son that. I'm good friends with him.
  23. Nick Johnson is like a more athletic Hitler to me. I would imagine the ladies would like Hermida, Uggla, and Coghlan. My mom also said JJ was hot.
  24. I thought he was 12/15 in save opp coming into this game, and now 12/16. Whatever the number is, He's not a good closer, he's okay, but he's the best we have. So just hope he does well.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.