Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AnonymousAnomaly

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AnonymousAnomaly

  1. We're tied. The team is a playoff contender again! I don't like you.
  2. I did think this when the team was winning. When the team is losing is when it gets brought up, not when they're winning.
  3. You're dumb look at the numbers for the season moron. was that necessary? argue with a little maturity. Necessary? no. But I hate smart asses.
  4. Starting to look pretty bad for the marlins this year. Phillies and braves are top 5 in pitching in the majors. Marlins have slightly better offense but it doesn't seem like it will be enough to compensate. Glad you've come up with this conclusion after the team's first terrible week of the season. You're dumb look at the numbers for the season moron. It's the first real struggle the team has had all season retard. Would you like to bring all this up when we're winning? I didn't think so...
  5. Starting to look pretty bad for the marlins this year. Phillies and braves are top 5 in pitching in the majors. Marlins have slightly better offense but it doesn't seem like it will be enough to compensate. Glad you've come up with this conclusion after the team's first terrible week of the season. You're dumb look at the numbers for the season moron.
  6. Starting to look pretty bad for the marlins this year. Phillies and braves are top 5 in pitching in the majors. Marlins have slightly better offense but it doesn't seem like it will be enough to compensate.
  7. Wow. I might have to take a couple games off after that. This team really sucks right now.
  8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t48brs4QRjY
  9. Sabean is a jackass. Cousins should rescind his apology all together. Agreed
  10. The Giants GM is a clown but one question, How would we respond if it was Mike Staton out for the season? It would suck obviously, but I would have accepted it by now. Posey, his agent, and sabean are a disgrace to baseball. How about learning how to block the plate when your a full time catcher. Collisions at the plate are awesome and usually the runner has no chance if the catcher has a clue on how to cover the plate. Unfortunately for posey, he's a naive dumbass who didn't think this could happen to him and he paid the price for not being prepared. I felt bad for posey at first, but now he's just a whiny b**ch to me.
  11. Anibal is the man and is definitely the ace so far this year.
  12. marlins look like they want to downward spiral back to .500 right now
  13. And that's why this lineup is mediocre.
  14. Hanley's becoming really annoying. If dobbs would have come in, I would have been happy to see hanley leave the game.
  15. Ricky and the lineup should be ashamed of themselves and may need to reevaluate their lives after this game.
  16. Brilliant performance by Anibal and the defense in general today.
  17. what a bunch of whiny ass cry babies. I don't get it, he's right on the plate. What else was he going to do. I'd have plowed into him too.
  18. I'm gonna vomit. Well lets see if Buente is capable of pitching for vazquez when JJ comes off the DL. F%#k, F@$k, F!&k.
  19. Analyzing Hanley's numbers... it's clear that contact is his big issue. He's got good plate discipline, but he's not making good contact. That's weird, maybe his vision is going bad or something.
  20. Most of the time I am messing around also, like this time. But sometimes people like to be smart asses to me and I'm a smart ass back. And also thats the problem with forums, sometimes its hard to pick up if someones being a douche or messing around. But like you, I am usually messing around.
  21. Oh I see, he doesn't like my name...
  22. Hmm...Who should I blame for this one? Tough one. YOURSELF! Alliterations are always angering and awful.. I'm not following you there buddy. Notsureifserious? Your handle? :blink: You lost me.
  23. Hmm...Who should I blame for this one? Tough one. YOURSELF! Alliterations are always angering and awful.. I'm not following you there buddy.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.