5/30 Florida Marlins @ Arizona Diamondbacks

gizmo

Hanley Ramirez said Monday that his current back pain is "the worst he has ever felt" in his life.

That's no good. Ramirez has tried to play through lingering back pain, which helps explain his uncharacteristic .210/.306/.309 batting line to begin the season. The Marlins haven't mentioned anything about a potential DL-stint, but we wouldn't be surprised if he missed a few days this week, at the very least. May. 30 - 5:39 pm et

Source: Clark Spencer on Twitter

He's supposedly having a tingling in his upper left leg too. Despite him not hitting much, losing him due to injury would be terrible.

How so, if he's hurting while playing then whats the use, he'll be like this all year. Give him time to heal, hopefully that will sort things out, maybe..

I dont see him coming back to anything close to his 2009 season this year. :censored

up for work at 6:30 so 3 hours sleep for me tonight. Hit the gym in the morning then a bash at work before going to my accommodation and giving it a good clean but i declare myself as moved out.

Lets hope for a good start to my eventful day with a Marlins win.

He's supposedly having a tingling in his upper left leg too. Despite him not hitting much, losing him due to injury would be terrible.

How so, if he's hurting while playing then whats the use, he'll be like this all year. Give him time to heal, hopefully that will sort things out, maybe..

I dont see him coming back to anything close to his 2009 season this year. :censored

He's better than whoever would replace him.

He's better than whoever would replace him.

I would rather Hanley take the time off to heal than keep forcing the issue.

He's not hitting well let him sit out for a little bit and come back stronger.