5/25 Post Game

gizmo

Just saw the play. Man I hope Posey is OK.

Probably not, looked like sprained/broken ankle to me. I know Rich and Tommy were saying it was a fair play at the plate, but I don't know, he lead with his elbow... looked pretty viscous to me. Don't know if it's fair game tho.

Cousins is the man. Posey didn't have the ball; when the train is coming, you get off of the tracks.

Did you not see the play? Posey dropped the ball, turned around and braced himself- he didn't have time to do anything else.

Oh, and I certainly expect that the Giants try to retaliate tomorrow with some HBP. Things could get interesting.

Gaby may have to do his thing again.

Hey, maybe Helms does something stupid and gets suspended for a few games.

That would be fantastic.

if the giants throw at the marlins tomorrow, I'll call their organization classless

Even if there's no intent, Posey's still their best player. I would expect retaliation, regardless of how stupid it is.

Yeah, we pretty much did the same thing for our 2nd/3rd string catcher.

Guest Guest

if the giants throw at the marlins tomorrow, I'll call their organization classless

Even if there's no intent, Posey's still their best player. I would expect retaliation, regardless of how stupid it is.

In plays similar to this in the past, I think I've seen retaliation like 99% of the time. It's only a question of how far things will escalate.

In plays similar to this in the past, I think I've seen retaliation like 99% of the time. It's only a question of how far things will escalate.

we should sign nyjer morgan to a 1 day deal for tomorrow. just for shits and gigs

At the end of the day all that matters is that we won the game, doesn't matter how.

Although tonight would have sucked real bad if we had not won, I will admit.

Volstad had a nice outing.

Stanton was pretty amazing.

Now 9 games over .500 but both the Phillies and Braves won.

Classless? No way. Everyone is going to be expecting this, and whoever gets hit, is probably just going to take it and take their base. Things will get interesting, however, if it's a nasty throw to the face and/or HBP more than once. We'll see.

Guest Guest

Weren't a bunch of people pissed at Bill Hall for taking out Hanley earlier in the season?

I recall people being upset at Hanley, not Bill Hall.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.