Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AnonymousAnomaly

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AnonymousAnomaly

  1. The best way to "have his back" is to win. That's all that matters.
  2. I know. I'll hop in the Delorean and go back to the night of the Posey play and prevent that from happening. I still say that's what caused all this. I'm not sure how I'd stop it though. Maybe run on to the field and intercept Cousins as he rounds third. BTW, did anyone see Men of a Certain Age last night? The play at home plate that won the game was EXACTLY EXACTLY like the Posey play. Except the catcher didn't get hurt. If that truly had something to do with this free fall, then this team is a bunch of pansies. That being said, I don't think it had anything to do with it. Just coincidence.
  3. So, July? They promised May and June... :thumbdown I don't trust anything those lying sacks of sh** say anymore after the JJ injury.
  4. Yeah I can tell this team really has his back. If I didn't know any better, I'd say they were trying to get him fired. Bobby Valentine sucks... Alright.
  5. Yeah I can tell this team really has his back. If I didn't know any better, I'd say they were trying to get him fired.
  6. Sad story. I know an even sadder one...1 win in June.
  7. I say do it! Can't be any worse then the crap we are throwing out there right now. Take a look at Kazmir's minor league and major league stats the last 2 years..........it can definitely be worse. As sad as it is I'd rather have those number then 7 era that Volstad and Vazquez are giving us right now. Those numbers are irrelevant. His velocity is down considerably and he doesn't know how to throw strikes anymore. Think about it. The Angels swallowed 14 mil to get rid of him. He's probably a waste of time.
  8. I'm waiting for this to happen. I am Randy Quaid of course.
  9. I would imagine that the players are suffering from Peter Gibbons syndrome.
  10. Jose Ceda and Jose Lopez coming with Villanueva to philly tomorrow. http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_baseball_marlins/2011/06/florida-marlins-pair-of-joses-lopez-ceda-travel-to-philly-with-villanueva.html
  11. Looks like the marlins might be experimenting with meth or something.
  12. Volstad and Vazquez the two worst starters in baseball. My god.
  13. Damn I thought we hit rock bottom a week ago. I was very wrong.
  14. Apparently there's a slight delay.
  15. Looks like we can expect to see Hanley hitting leadoff right when he comes back. http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/06/12/2263498/ramirez-likely-to-hit-leadoff.html
  16. Worst baseball I've seen in a long time. How does this team sleep at night with that risp.
  17. This offense is a powder keg.
  18. Today I was struck by lightning and I won the lottery, so I gotta pretty good feeling about this one.
  19. Back to playoffs talk. Woah woah woah, pump your brakes. You claim to [enjoy] be[ing] sarcastic, but you seem to have a tough time sensing it :| What are you talking about?
  20. Helms was the only position player to not have a hit. What a loser.
  21. Back to playoffs talk. Woah woah woah, pump your brakes.
  22. I'll go with Stanton.
  23. Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.