Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AnonymousAnomaly

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AnonymousAnomaly

  1. There we go. That's what I'm talking about Anibal. Little cheddar cheese and a couple sliders.
  2. Because I didn't put his name in the lineup. Awesome.
  3. Jack is the man. I wish he had never left. I really think he'll get this ball club back over .500 within 6 weeks. God I hope so. I've got a pretty good feeling about tonight. Let's see what happens.
  4. Any idea when game time will be? BTW, awesome new picture! I only have pictures with Taylor Tankersley and Brian Sanches :lol Thanks, I have tons of pictures with the players. Its sad when Dan Uggla knows me by my first name. .....Uggla remembers a woman's name? Let alone a fan's name? Doesn't strike me as the type of guy that remembers much, hell he forgot how to get on base. lol J/K!!!!! Who have you met that played for the team? Pretty much everyone. I didnt go to spring training this year because I have an internship in Georgia but I used to go to almost every ST before. I have pictures/autographs galore. A few times I got a ball signed by everyone. Jeez I've never seen a girl that likes baseball as much as you. Will you go out with me lol?
  5. Dear Marlins: WIN A FU*KING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sincerely, AnonymousAnomaly
  6. I don't think Coghlan would pull a stunt. Yeah that doesn't sound very Christian like.
  7. Out with the new, in with the old.
  8. After reading twitter, it seems "Jack Mckeon is so old" jokes are in. Haha I was just about to post that exact same sentence. They're going nuts on twitter.
  9. Give em a little motivation Jack. You make an error or you fail with risp, you get to give Jack his daily sponge bath.
  10. Good lord. No more threads like this please.
  11. I'm pretty sure I can thank photobucket for not allowing me to see whatever this may be..... Yeah it was. Photobucket sucks.
  12. We need Jack McKeon to jam a lite cigar up all the players booties.
  13. Even the girls have lost hope lol.
  14. Give these players some xanax to help them relax at the plate. They look very uncomfortable up there no matter who's pitching.
  15. Yeah I would have resigned too. He was probably losing his mind. Get outta there before you develop some health problems from all the stress.
  16. Maybe they should let the wives play for their husbands tonight. Might have a better chance that way.
  17. Stanton was scratched with a right eye infection That's random.
  18. Unfortunately this is true. We're all forced to have twitter or be out of the loop for 10 seconds.
  19. Joe Frisaro apparently tweeted something about it.
  20. Mike Stanton was apparently pulled from the lineup tonight. No idea why. Lopez is now DHing How'd you hear of that?
  21. Can't we make an exception to the "true fan" rule given the current situation.
  22. Gaby, Stanton, and Lomo have not overachieved in my opinion. They look like they are as expected.
  23. I personally won't care if he ships a bunch of people off this offseason. Obviously there's some glaring holes in the team right now so it wouldn't bother me. I've got a good feeling they'll spend some more money for next season as well. I'm pretty curious how the team will look next year actually. It'll probably look real different.
  24. I am here. Nothing to worry about. Although, I will not be watching this game as I will be on an airplane on my way to the Middle East. So, I don't know if I will be able to make the game thread tomorrow if we win today. You're a bold man my friend.
  25. The best way to "have his back" is to win. That's all that matters. That's hard with only one good starting pitcher. Very hard to do, but Edwin's gone if they don't figure out a way to start winning.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.