6/20 - Los Angeles Angels @ Florida Marlins

dim

We've got Perry Hill at 1st base, McKeon manager. Let's just go out and sign Luis Castillo, make Conine hitting coach, trade for Juan Pierre, trade for Dontrelle Willis, trade for Pudge, trade for Josh Beckett, trade for Miguel Cabrera, trade for AJ Burnett, bail Urbina out of jail, get some of the guys like Mordy/Hollandsworth/Harris out of retirement, and this team's in good shape.

We've got Perry Hill at 1st base, McKeon manager. Let's just go out and sign Luis Castillo, make Conine hitting coach, trade for Juan Pierre, trade for Dontrelle Willis, trade for Pudge, trade for Josh Beckett, trade for Miguel Cabrera, trade for AJ Burnett, bail Urbina out of jail, get some of the guys like Mordy/Hollandsworth/Harris out of retirement, and this team's in good shape.

Urbina is in Jail?

The Past is the Past My friend, it wouldnt be like it was in 2003, but its a nice thought....:hug

Urbina is in Jail?

The Past is the Past My friend, it wouldnt be like it was in 2003, but its a nice thought....:hug

Attempted murder.....

Jack will stop the rain.

Jack will bring the pain.

He was named manager for a reason.

To remove the stain on this season.

I like this move; this move is for me.

Moves very similar like flashbacks of '03.

If the players don't show up, Jack will surely go insane.

Now all we need is another Miggy and D-Train.

i hope the umps f*** it up one time just to see jack run out of that dugout again

Lets hope he doesnt have a heart attack while screaming in the umps face

*troll mode* dude my mother's friend's sister's best friend's second cousin's fourth boyfriend's father had a heart attack man that isn't funny dude omg so insensitive */troll mode*

Yeah, same here. Excited!

Urbina is in Jail?

Yea. And he wasn't messing around either.

"Urbina attacked five farm workers on his property whom he had accused of stealing a gun. The pitcher tried to injure them both with a machete and also attempted to pour gasoline on them"

Urbina is in Jail?

Yea. And he wasn't messing around either.

"Urbina attacked five farm workers on his property whom he had accused of stealing a gun. The pitcher tried to injure them both with a machete and also attempted to pour gasoline on them"

yeah, I just read that, pretty shocking, he always had that crazy look though, but was this self defence?