Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/20 - Los Angeles Angels @ Florida Marlins

Featured Replies

Oh, ive just seen Edwin resigned. I guess the form really took its toll on him. Would have liked to see him stick it out as we know that this side can perform better.

 

After McIlroys win, ill bring some British look to the party as the Scot isn't doing a good enough job.

Im back from Turkey. I asked for a good streak but i guess its a sort of streak 7 defeats in a row. :/Anyway, Bonjour a tois. What have i missed apart from loss after loss? Is Hanley and JJ back yet?

 

 

You didnt miss much, just alot of pissed off people ranting, including me

 

:censored

"Hanley Ramirez said he is healthy. Doesn't know why he's not in lineup" - Joe Capozzi

 

 

FFS, we don't need him in the lineup to win, maybe Jack is sending a message in "respect your elders."

 

Hanley is such a tool sometimes, can we trade him for Miggy, I still have that Cabrera jersey hanging in my closet. :(

Uh-oh. Drama already?

 

 

If thats for me, just a bit of banter. Im sure he will give it back. Though he is probably watching the Tennis to see which round Murray bottles.

"Hanley Ramirez said he is healthy. Doesn't know why he's not in lineup" - Joe Capozzi

 

 

FFS, we don't need him in the lineup to win, maybe Jack is sending a message in "respect your elders."

 

Hanley is such a tool sometimes, can we trade him for Miggy, I still have that Cabrera jersey hanging in my closet. :(

 

Overreaction. He's not complaining in that quote.

Wow... I can't believe he's benching Hanley on his first day back, got to love it!

"Mckeon said ramirez not in lineup because he "didn't like the way he was running yesterday". - Clark Spencer

 

"Hanley arrived late to clubhouse -- not smart on jacks first day" - Joe Capozzi

"Mckeon said ramirez not in lineup because he "didn't like the way he was running yesterday". - Clark Spencer

 

"Hanley arrived late to clubhouse -- not smart on jacks first day" - Joe Capozzi

 

 

Finally... someone who won't put up with his ........

s

I won't be in the game threads tonight but I hope we can finally get a win, especially with the first game with Jack back.

If we dont win this game im going to tell everyone on mb my biggest secret. So.....f***ING MARLINS YOU BETTER WIN

 

 

I don't know about anyone else...but I'm going to hold you to this :p

 

But I think I guessed your biggest secret. You are in reality, unbeknown to all of us none other than

Billy the Marlin in disguise

 

 

Right?

also does anyone know when mike will be back?

 

 

#Marlins Stanton took BP today. Hit the upper deck. taking drops. Should be fine in another day or two

JACK IS BACK!

 

JACK IS BACK!!

 

JACK IS BACK!!!

 

 

JACK IS BACK!!!!

 

 

:woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo

 

Hey FotP, is Jack back?

JACK IS BACK!

 

JACK IS BACK!!

 

JACK IS BACK!!!

 

 

JACK IS BACK!!!!

 

 

:woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo

 

Hey FotP, is Jack back?

 

I think he's trying to tell us something :shifty

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.