6/20 - Los Angeles Angels @ Florida Marlins

dim

Any idea when game time will be?

BTW, awesome new picture! I only have pictures with Taylor Tankersley and Brian Sanches :lol

Thanks, I have tons of pictures with the players. Its sad when Dan Uggla knows me by my first name.

.....Uggla remembers a woman's name? Let alone a fan's name? Doesn't strike me as the type of guy that remembers much, hell he forgot how to get on base. lol J/K!!!!! Who have you met that played for the team?

Pretty much everyone. I didnt go to spring training this year because I have an internship in Georgia but I used to go to almost every ST before. I have pictures/autographs galore. A few times I got a ball signed by everyone.

Any idea when game time will be?

BTW, awesome new picture! I only have pictures with Taylor Tankersley and Brian Sanches :lol

Thanks, I have tons of pictures with the players. Its sad when Dan Uggla knows me by my first name.

.....Uggla remembers a woman's name? Let alone a fan's name? Doesn't strike me as the type of guy that remembers much, hell he forgot how to get on base. lol J/K!!!!! Who have you met that played for the team?

Pretty much everyone. I didnt go to spring training this year because I have an internship in Georgia but I used to go to almost every ST before. I have pictures/autographs galore. A few times I got a ball signed by everyone.

Jeez I've never seen a girl that likes baseball as much as you. Will you go out with me lol?