Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AnonymousAnomaly

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AnonymousAnomaly

  1. Ha! My little brothers used to get me in trouble constantly. There's really not a whole lot you can do except tolerate it until you get out on your own. Find some good roommates and get out of the house if you can afford it.
  2. Very good game. Brad Hand looked real good. Now if we can just figure out a way to get MLB to let us play the Astros the rest of the year.
  3. AnonymousAnomaly replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    This thread reminds me of the wisdom tooth part of Brian Regan's standup. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruBUSZ2ctyw
  4. Just to be clear, even if he were born in Kenya he would be a United States citizen. As I stated previously, any child born in another country to a U.S. citizen parent is automatically an American citizen at birth. Thus, he wouldn't be "not a US citizen." It's amazing how many people aren't aware of this very basic part of nationality law. Again, I repeat: a child born to to a U.S. citizen parent is automatically an American citizen at birth no matter where that child is born. Thus, he's an American citizen without a doubt because his mom was an American citizen when he was born. Get it? Hope so. In any case, I there's no doubt he was born in Hawaii. That is not entirely accurate... Correct, but I believe it would apply to Obama because his mother didn't leave the country until much past her 16th birthday. I believe that his mother needed 10 years of residency, five of which coming after the age of 16. Since Barack's mother was 18 when he was born, he technically wouldn't be a natural born citizen. Of course this only applies if he was born OUTSIDE the United States, which I don't think he was.
  5. Just to be clear, even if he were born in Kenya he would be a United States citizen. As I stated previously, any child born in another country to a U.S. citizen parent is automatically an American citizen at birth. Thus, he wouldn't be "not a US citizen." It's amazing how many people aren't aware of this very basic part of nationality law. Again, I repeat: a child born to to a U.S. citizen parent is automatically an American citizen at birth no matter where that child is born. Thus, he's an American citizen without a doubt because his mom was an American citizen when he was born. Get it? Hope so. In any case, I there's no doubt he was born in Hawaii. That is not entirely accurate...
  6. I probably wouldn't care that much. Obviously he would need to be impeached for lying and not being an American citizen, but it wouldn't bother me too much. Now if everybody in Congress turned out to be Kenyan, then we might have a problem.
  7. I love going on MLB.TV and hearing the reaction to Stanton's bombs by the away announcers. It's usually something like this: "And the 3-1 pitch to Stanton. CRACK! Uh oh..."
  8. Very nice comeback win! Stanton's dinger looked like a single off the bat. He has the strength of a Silver Back Gorilla for sure.
  9. Pfft...I don't have time for this sh*t. Im out.
  10. God this team blows.
  11. 4 pages about Mike Cameron....what a disappointing season It's a pretty entertaining 4 pages though.
  12. Back-to-back nail biters Funny
  13. So Kim Kardashian tweeted: WHAT!!!!???!!!! CASEY ANTHONY FOUND NOT GUILTY!!!! I am speechless!!! Somebody replied: So was Nicole Brown Simpson's family when your dad got OJ off.
  14. The only good part of this trial is, moments before the verdict was read, the cameras pans to show the crowd gathered in the courtroom and you can spot a Marlins fan wearing a white shirt with the 2007 patch that commemorates the 10 yr anniversary of our 1997 Championship! I couldn't have been the only one who spotted this. Awww I missed him.
  15. On the plus side. Petersen is showing signs of potential.
  16. Its ok. All we need is a little 13 run rally here. No problem.
  17. This one goes out to you Marlins. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKNKVzVAqUk
  18. Philly's offense isn't that good either.
  19. I'm so sick of this team owning us. Seriously! How can they let this team come into their home and destroy them time after time.
  20. Uhhh...Morrison. You ok out there bud.
  21. That's awesome how they always get it right for the PHillies. Sons of b*tches.
  22. Mother falcon Que? Oh, I am so excited I just realized IncubusHQ will be coming on live in about half an hour the rest of you can check it out here if you would like to see them live. http://www.incubushqlive.com/ Lol it was on TNT one time. They bleeped out f*cker and put in falcon. Can't remember what movie. Die Hard maybe.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.