Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mike Cameron acquired, Ceda optioned to AAA

Featured Replies

Wow, dwayne wise placed on assignment I assume.

 

Hopefully he's got enough left in the tank to get a decent contract next year

Can he play CF?

 

 

No he's God awful, he will be playing catcher for the rest of the year.

 

:rolleyes:

 

:lol

Yea, don't really get the move. But I guess he's better then PTBNL. ;)

Wow. He's a name...but washed up. I see this as a move that Loria thinks the team can go on a tear...they can this month. Harder sch next two months. I see this as good for players in locker room. Loria has faith in them.

Sucks for Mike Cameron. Goes from the top of the AL East to the cellar of the NL East.

Considering the season is all but over for this team, I'd much rather try to get lucky with Petersen than tryout 38-year old Mike Cameron, who probably doesn't even improve this current team any more than Petersen.

 

The move is a complete waste of time.

Considering the season is all but over for this team, I'd much rather try to get lucky with Petersen than tryout 38-year old Mike Cameron, who probably doesn't even improve this current team any more than Petersen.

 

The move is a complete waste of time.

 

If it gets rid of Helms, it'll be the move of the year.

"Jack knows him well from his days in Cincinnati and loved him -- a high-character guy and a great teammate," Marlins president of baseball operations Admin Beinfest said before their game in Miami against Philadelphia. "We've been poking around and wanted to add a veteran presence here to help with some of our younger guys."

 

you've gotta assume Helms is as good as gone.

Considering the season is all but over for this team, I'd much rather try to get lucky with Petersen than tryout 38-year old Mike Cameron, who probably doesn't even improve this current team any more than Petersen.

 

The move is a complete waste of time.

 

 

agreed, if he takes at-bats away from guys like Petersen it's just dumb.

Can he play CF?

 

 

No he's God awful, he will be playing catcher for the rest of the year.

 

:rolleyes:

 

:lol

Yea, don't really get the move. But I guess he's better then PTBNL. ;)

I was being sarcastic, he is a 3 time gold glove winner.

 

Oh yea and he hit 4 home runs in 1 game.

 

I'm not gona jump on the hate bandwagon anymore, I did that with Wise and look what happened, lets wait and see what he does.

Can he play CF?

 

 

No he's God awful, he will be playing catcher for the rest of the year.

 

:rolleyes:

 

:lol

Yea, don't really get the move. But I guess he's better then PTBNL. ;)

I was being sarcastic, he is a 3 time gold glove winner.

 

Oh yea and he hit 4 home runs in 1 game.

 

I'm not gona jump on the hate bandwagon anymore, I did that with Wise and look what happened, lets wait and see what he does.

 

Dewayne Wise didn't suck because you "jumped on the hate bandwagon." He sucked because he's Dewayne Wise.

Can he play CF?

 

 

No he's God awful, he will be playing catcher for the rest of the year.

 

:rolleyes:

 

:lol

Yea, don't really get the move. But I guess he's better then PTBNL. ;)

I was being sarcastic, he is a 3 time gold glove winner.

 

Oh yea and he hit 4 home runs in 1 game.

 

I'm not gona jump on the hate bandwagon anymore, I did that with Wise and look what happened, lets wait and see what he does.

 

Dewayne Wise didn't suck because you "jumped on the hate bandwagon." He sucked because he's Dewayne Wise.

 

 

Dewayne Wise hasn't sucked for the Marlins so you misunderstood my point was that I assumed Wise would suck coming to the Marlins but he didn't.

 

Some of you don't actually read threads you just post. :rolleyes:

Dewayne Wise hasn't sucked for the Marlins so you misunderstood my point was that I assumed Wise would suck coming to the Marlins but he didn't.

 

Some of you don't actually read threads you just post. :rolleyes:

 

 

Are you absolutely certain Dewayne Wise hasn't sucked for the Marlins?

 

Because he has a .384 OPS and has struck out in 34% of his at bats. So it really seems like he's sucked for us.

 

Some of you don't actually look at anything resembling proof when talking about things, you just post :rolleyes: Instead of taking a shot at me, why don't you google "Dewayne Wise" and click on the first link before saying anything.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.