Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AnonymousAnomaly

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AnonymousAnomaly

  1. Always tomorrow.... But I wanna win NOWWWW!!!
  2. Every time I look up, Jimmy Rollins is getting a hit. Sigh...
  3. alright funny guy. get a hit!
  4. And Ceda has been anything but impressive. He's pitched well tonight. Not his fault Infante decided to not play defense tonight. Yeah he's been a little sloppy lately. What's going on with him?
  5. Two weeks till JJ starts anything? My goodness he's about as durable as a wet paper bag.
  6. Buck with a homerun?!
  7. Why does Cole Hamels always look like he's trying to figure out where he is? Oh and nice triple stanton.
  8. Sinker looks pretty nasty tonight.
  9. Whoopty-doo! Pretty much. La de freakin da!
  10. Seriously though. Hopefully Volstad can continue with another good outing and the offense can get to a good lefty. They've been decent against lefties this year so they've got a pretty good shot tonight. Don't screw it up Volstad.
  11. Disappointing day sooo WIN! Let me guess...the Casey Anthony verdict? No, I turned her down. Sorry Rachel. Aw...poor thing. How will she go on?
  12. I'm going to go ahead and say the entire Casey Anthony case was a fake. A celebrity case used to create a media soap opera. Since when were cameras allowed in the court room for a murder trial, anyways? Fake or not, they certainly got every female in the U.S. to pay attention. My FB news feed is going crazy with Caylee Anthony stuff.
  13. Get whatever Brian McCann got for his eyes. Yeah I think he got some kind of weird gel or something to put in his eyes. Ever since he's been a beast at the plate.
  14. Lol glad they didn't go that route. It's hard to go for a team with pink as the main color. That is unless you're these guys... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXk2obzgMKI
  15. Disappointing day sooo WIN! Let me guess...the Casey Anthony verdict?
  16. Lots of circumstantial evidence and no smoking gun = Not Guilty.
  17. Anybody else's dog scared to death of fireworks and thunderstorms?
  18. Vance Worley, who knew he was as good as Halladay. At least the Marlins make him look that way. Yeah Worley's pretty good, but not THAT good. The Marlins missed a lot of pitches they should have been able to handle IMO.
  19. 9 runs tonight... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgoXUzIwXk0
  20. There's Roxy. Not a typical man's dog I know, but she's one of the best dogs I've owned. Is she ok to pet? Does she Snap Yeah she loves attention. I really couldn't picture her ever snapping on someone. She's pretty calm for a Maltese.
  21. 15 to 5?! What a nice start to July.
  22. I'd probably be a lot more happy over these two wins if I hadn't gotten dumped last night. I'm a depressing individual right now. Now you can have any girl you want.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.