July 5, 201115 yr Author Hopefully this will save your 4th http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZwhNFOn4ik
July 5, 201115 yr SIDE NOTE: When is Buck going to get his mask painted to show "Marlin-esque" designs? Maybe those blue jay feathers are ruffling his ABs. (Wow, I just realized how pathetic my whole side note was. It sux when you're losing.)
July 5, 201115 yr I don't actually think we even lost the game the score should actually still be 0-0. I blame the umpires for having their eyes closed and Jalenahasamustache. But seriously, gotta have some offense if you want to win games, Stanton missed a good pitch to hit as did many of the Marlins. Props to Worley who looks like he has potential to be a future ace. I would also like to thank U2 for ruining the field.
July 5, 201115 yr I hope Hayes starts more...Loria should trade Leo. IF team can't win series, and whoop Houston and Cubs butts.
July 5, 201115 yr I hope Hayes starts more...Loria should trade Leo. IF team can't win series, and whoop Houston and Cubs butts. Loria doesn't make trades.
July 5, 201115 yr Tonight is a perfect example why baseball needs instant replay Unfortunately I agree to some extent.
July 5, 201115 yr Tonight just further proves that the Marlins are just a bad team this year; that's what it showed me more than anything.
July 5, 201115 yr For the love of god can we bring someone to this team that can hit? Michael Young ftw? Ohhhhh wait Dominguez.
July 5, 201115 yr Tonight just further proves that the Marlins are just a bad team this year; that's what it showed me more than anything. They're an awful team, but that doesn't change the fact that the game should have been scoreless after 9 innings instead of a 1-0 Phillies victory. At least if we had instant replay and the call got overturned, it would have given the Marlins a chance to find another way to lose, lol
July 5, 201115 yr Jack wants instant replay watching Post game show. This offense is the problem... he said what I have thought all year, our players don't take walks, and Worley has been known for giving up walks. This offense is garbage sometimes.
July 5, 201115 yr Jack wants instant replay watching Post game show. This offense is the problem... he said what I have thought all year, our players don't take walks, and Worley has been known for giving up walks. This offense is garbage sometimes. "Ralph Carnegie" LOL
July 5, 201115 yr Jack wants instant replay watching Post game show. This offense is the problem... he said what I have thought all year, our players don't take walks, and Worley has been known for giving up walks. This offense is garbage sometimes. "Ralph Carnegie" LOL I know dude, I love Jack seriously, that is a real manager right there, even if this team sucks you know he's going to get the most out of em, or chew their asses out. Just an honest manager thats all he doesn't beat around the bush.
July 5, 201115 yr For the love of god can we bring someone to this team that can hit? Michael Young ftw? Ohhhhh wait Dominguez. f*** Dominguez we need 3rd baseman that can hit, I don't know what the love affair is with Dominguez. f*** his supposed gold glove, living off of home grown talent is getting old. Spend some of that new stadium money coming in on someone that can f***ing hit the ball. Watching the Marlins makes me curse like a sailor...
July 5, 201115 yr Vance Worley, who knew he was as good as Halladay. At least the Marlins make him look that way.
July 5, 201115 yr went to the game. very disappointing loss. we pitched great and didnt get some calls. tough one to take and a momentum killer.
July 5, 201115 yr Vance Worley, who knew he was as good as Halladay. At least the Marlins make him look that way. Yeah Worley's pretty good, but not THAT good. The Marlins missed a lot of pitches they should have been able to handle IMO.
July 5, 201115 yr went to the game. very disappointing loss. we pitched great and didnt get some calls. tough one to take and a momentum killer. If day-to-day momentum even exists, I'm pretty sure being 8 games under .500 doesn't qualify as having momentum.
July 5, 201115 yr :banghead Can't understand why we can't hit. Its frustrating to watch the games sometimes. But tomorrow is a new day, and a Cheer for Victory Day, Yay!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.