Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

batato

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by batato

  1. Did you guys catch that teacher from NY with Craig with all the cool signs? Talk about creativity...It's great to see true fans supporting our fish. We're no Expos! Here's to you Mr. Teacher :notworthy
  2. I won't do that again. The humidity is what makes it feel like an oven to me. Sorry but i'll wait for a domed stadium before I do a 1pm burnfest again.
  3. Blah!!! IF it was Carlos...we'd know by now. No reporter is going to hold his breath this long (especially for a top scoop like Carlos).
  4. tommy knows baseball period...I love the fact that we have him in the booth...as for his partner, he can be replaced
  5. hopefully the braves are demoralized and lose 8 in a row now
  6. steve bartman would be unanimous 761358[/snapback] Agreed!!! but Ivan and Beckett would be a close 2nd :hat
  7. does anyone know how hard Brian throws his FB and what All his pitches are? I think he may have a split finger, but not sure. I'm trying to creat him for mvp 2005 game but i need to know his pitches and speed of FB..someone pls help thanks in advance
  8. The reason I posted this was to mock Lenny...Granted Willis is a good hitting pitcher, however theres PLENTY of hitters that would fill Lenny's shoes MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH better than Lenny could. This is my point.
  9. lol you know who I voted for .... give harris the boot
  10. figures 20 mins after i post this Harris gets to bat in that spring training game and DRIBBLES to the pitcher for the SURE out. What in the world do we have harris wasting a spot in the clubhouse for? I know he has a good attitude in the clubhouse...can't we just give him some pom-poms and make him a cheerleader?
  11. :banghead This may be for fun...just curious about feelings out there, but I am here watching this spring training game on FSN and was recalling last year when Jack would have Dontrel Pinch Hit. Frankly I would feel more comfortable seeing dontrell with a bat in his hand than Harris (mr. Out). So with that said...who would you rather have pinch hitting with 1 out and runner on 2nd? Willis or Harris
  12. one last thing..Antonio Alfonzeca was real cool about signing auto's and stuff. I was shocked to be honest, real nice guy. Dontrell of course signed a ton and pierre and Jack signed some. Goes to show that these cats go the Extra mile to please fans
  13. This one of AJ and this one of me and my 2 marlin nuts
  14. if you took those pics you MUST have seen me and my kids there today...all 3 of us had Marlins jerseys and were getting auto's from players on the bench all game long. BTW super report...and yes bump looked real good vs them MINOR leaguers...however its the MLB players that can hit his pitches besides that homer delgado looks like his timing is way off...you see his first AB? Finally struck out, but you knew that was coming
  15. im not going to worry about delgado at all...im sure he'll be fine. My concern is VALDEZ ! He reminds me of last years 5th spot in the rotation...and we all know how he fared. Willis is another Pierre...hard working kid determined to produce...Love him. YOU GO Willis! tnx for the report
  16. Date: March 15th Stadium: Roger Dean (1st time going) normally go to O's stadium in Ft Laud Against: NY Mets Section: Buying Tickets when I arrive in Morning Row: General Admins Bleachers or that Pinic Area (whatever) Seat: General Admins Bleachers or that Pinic Area (whatever) Personal Description: I'll be Easy to spot - Red Hair cut very very short Wearing my Marlins (Home Jersey) IVAN RODRIGUEZ shirt as in Profile Pic. If your going hit me up...My 2 kids will also have Marlins Home Jersey
  17. I always have been in favor of signing him to a long term contract...Even if we dont want to pay a lot, we can always trade AJ for a star player in return and rid ourselves of his contract. Now come october...we will lose him as we did Carl and get what? What did we get for Carl? Fact is if we would have extended Carls contract in spring training last season...we could have gotten something more than nothing for him in return. I'd hate to lose AJ without getting nothing in return.
  18. Burnett will get WAY more than Carl ... Burnett " IF HEATHLY " is the one of the top 5 pitchers in the league...and I would go as far as to say that he can be the "best" pitcher in the league for the next 3 or 4 seasons. Personally I wish our Fish would have JUMPED on the 3 yr 21 million dollar contract AJ was seeking. And I know AJ is cocky, arrogant and ungrateful...but being ungrateful is the nature of pro sports now (its get all you can get). AJ I hope you sign with us...if you greed out I hope you find yourself like pudge...playing for a loser for life.
  19. Delgado refuses to Pray for Bush to grow a Brain Boycott the Marlins!!! Delgado's an Anti America. What next? Do we just begin to Execute people for not going to chruch daily?
  20. Long Ball if possible For Gaming.... Toy Consoles or PC ?
  21. eagles Football or baseball 677916[/snapback] Baseball of course Roberto Clemente or Dave Windfield
  22. coke eagles or pats 677915[/snapback] Pats Football or BASEBALL
  23. Florida Marlins Forever.........However Stadium deal is sweet, so if the price is just to change the name to Maimi Marlins...then I'll bite. Im not going to cry...sure beats the Miami Expos
  24. I like the grey away and the white pinstrips posted above (the two Cabs is wearing in Marlinschik sig) .. hate the black jerseys though...
  25. Carlos Delgado Just Click " TRADE TRACKER VIDEO " and select Carlos You'll need Real Player to see this...but its a cool video, especially for those of us that intend to be playing this game.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.